Reviews for Bruised Hearts
AliceT.Hardwire chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
gah! finally Derek got some type of love! but sadly they just can not be, so long as the alpha is around. *dreamy sigh* I'm oddly enough reminded of romeo and Juliet. Oh I cannot wait for more!
Nekaaa chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Ep ! A little Derek and stiles :)

Loved loved it
EverythingSlytherin chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I'm going to have to use logic on this one. I pick Danny.
dragonryder622 chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Awww sadness. This is depressing. Is Derek gonna ride in on a white horse and save Stiles from his heartbreak? I think he should!
EverythingSlytherin chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Nekaaa chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! poor STILES

more ?
Murasaki Tsuki chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Oh wow. Can't believe that just happened. Once again you manage to make me tear up for Stiles. Great chapter! Update soon! :)
ksz chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
awe poor stiles, updates finally scott really derek now danny
Rosejoanna chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
OMG NOOO DANNY WHAT DID YOU DO NOO UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Woman-of-the-night chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Okay, i cant lie. i cried...yup...cried...you made me cry at *checks watch* 2 in the morning.

I love your story. it has me addicated. Update soon! YOu have so much talent and wait to read the next installment!
AliceT.Hardwire chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
oh god my motherly instinks want to kick in and hug stiles and tell him every thing is all right, and that those boys mean nothing.
Rosejoanna chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
I like how this chapter is Danny's pov
Murasaki Tsuki chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
Sees so cute! So is this gonna be a Danny/Stiles Derek/Stiles or Danny/Stiles/Derek...? Great job update soon! :)
ksz chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
d/s or s/d hmm i cant choose why not d/s/d lol update plz
ksz chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
poor stiles evil sheriff n confusing derek tired him out but at least he now has danny ,can i get an update ?
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »