Reviews for An Instant of Agony
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/6
I love this one shot. It takes an event that most fans don't even recall and adds onto it from a perspective rarely approached in the show. If I ever get off my lazy butt and go about writing a story about Beast Boy and Raven I will probably ask to steal your idea, not the chapter but just the concept of what you have written here. Very descriptive very well done.
The black hand chapter 1 . 1/26
I think that this should be an entry in Beast Boys journal, and that Raven comes across it. I'm curious to see how you would portray Raven becoming privy to this tidbit of info.
Mathiastodd chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Very interesting. I liked it a lot.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This is beautiful. You brought out the horror of the moment very convincingly, I literally got gooseflesh! Thank you so much for such an interesting read!
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I've had this open in my browser for months, reloading every time I restart, waiting for when I finally find the right words to tell you just how much I've enjoyed this story.

To be honest, I don't think they're going to come.

Your imagery is some of the most striking I've ever read in a Titans piece, your attention to detail meticulous and punctuated with just enough science to make it feel real and completely believable. You took a thirty-second gag and turned it into the stuff of nightmares, not to mention fleshing out some of the finer points of Beast Boy's powers.

There's so much more I could say, but I'll stop the verbal drooling and let this suffice: this is going to my favorites.
JestersPrayers chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I read this a while back and then found it again today, it's great I love it.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Damn. What an ... extreme interpretation of that event! Wow. You pulled a terrific one-shot out of (as you worded it) a "throwaway scene". Fine work!

I don't know that I, were I Beast Boy, would be able to stay on the team with her after that.
origin of summoners chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
dam good fic how theres a second part where raven falls for beast boy and notices that he is sacred out of his mind of her.
Hisomi chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I think it's been a while since you posted this, but I still just NEEDED to post a review.

This. Was. Amazing.

Honestly, I thought I was the only one who was so intrigued by that moment. And I was on cloud nine to find an entire story about it. It sent shivers down my spine at the part that had him saying that she has complete power over him. Because that's so true! I never even thought about it!

I think I could rant on and on about this, so I'll just stop now.

GOOD. JOB.
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love this plotline. I had the same thoughts, on how much the unexpected morph affect Beast Boy.
Enjoyer Of Humour chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
amazing story with great detail XD
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I always enjoy seeing other people's interpretations of that scene; it's definitely one of the more fascinating ones from that episode (which is saying a lot), and that it was completely ignored by the show is all but criminal.

This story has a couple of very interesting possibilities, particularly in the last section. The fact that he is quite literally terrified of his teammate (and more, that he is *legitimately* so) would certainly have a very dramatic effect on their relationship (romantic or otherwise) should she find out... and how could she not? Empathy aside, all this flinching and freezing is going to get her attention sooner or later, and if not hers than any one of his more attentive friends will notice his sudden phobia and look into it. The consequences would be, I suspect, substantial.

-John
Annella chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow ! Just watched it, and I was thinking the same :O
greenjeans chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
that was really good... you should do a follow up
Reign968 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
wow... that was intense you need to continue this one or put it into a future story. bravo