Reviews for Blinded By The Sun
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is just so sad!

Poor girl... so she gave everything for love and only got to see she saved that loved one... I still don't decide if it was a safe trade u.u

I liked the ending, though.
moonlightstarbright11 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
omg sooooooooooo epic :D it was soooooo great! man you are amazing MOFZ19
Doubutsu no Mori chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Aw, darn. Do you specialize in making people cry, or something?

Seriously though, that was great. Of everything else, though, I particularly enjoyed reading your portrayal of our precious Hinata-chan. You managed to have her in that emotional state, yet still kept that sweetness and loyalty to Naruto AND her tenacity to do what's right no matter what. That's not something found in fics I read, so nice job!

"The offensive noodles"

I just had to say I laughed when I read that. Dunno why, exactly, but it's just funny :)

About the balance of description and plot in your fic, I can honestly, from the deepest part of me, say that it has improved since your SasuSaku oneshot. *nods* The description was quite refined, and captured Hinata's uncertainty about her love quite accurately (Dontcha just love NaruHina? One of my favourite ships) through all that unique prose. After all, it's not every day that you see someone who actually takes effort to make their prose better *glares at self*. And the plot, while not the most unique one, was there, which is definitely a good thing.

Lastly, there is the thing I found with the sun analogy. Other than the fact that it's freaking genius, and I currently feel like quoting the last few lines to my pet bird Wally, who is staring at me right now, I shall say that there is nothing that beats love. Nothing. Love conquers all! (In your face, Voldemort!)

So, yeah. This is definitely one of the better NaruHina oneshots I've read in a long, LONG time! Great job! :)
Yooo chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Plz rite moar i luv tragic naruhinastorys plzzzzz