Reviews for Dear Gerdy
Zahra chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is such a cool idea! I like it already :)
kwiluvu chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
You'd think that Rose being as smart as she is, she wouldn't always be so bloody dense when it comes to Scorpius!
Netty chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Love this novella. The ending of the epilogue is a little cliche', though.
fandom-obsessive chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Aww its so sweet, i love it! :D
Violet-Eden6 chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Helllooo out there,

so at the moment i am looking through my favours to see which story i haven't reviewed for and if i haven't well easy enough to guess you get a review because i know how ANOYYING it is to get a favourite without a review so any way i and gonna say AMAZING! I real like it both times i have read it!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
awnnn cuuute!
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Awe that was so cute! I couldn't stop reading it!:D
Kaegi chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
aww... that was so sweet! Ur an AMAZING writer! keep it up!
the-writing-vampire chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
That was a great story. I love how you have Scorpius worrying like hell, and then it just leads to Rose popping his ego and the two of them ending up together.
littlegirlgonemad chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
wow! so cute:)write more of these two pleas!
Elisabeth's Teacup chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
I love your plot and the whole secret society idea, the way you write is very intriguing. I can't stop reading it and please don't ever stop writing!

-Dianna xx
Aister97 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I loved your story! Can't wait for Scorpius's point of view!:)
withalltheworks chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
yaaay I have been waiting quite patiently for an inpatient person for this fanfic to be complete so I could read it in one go.

I've got to say I loved it, could see where the story was going but that did nothing to change my reactions to each part.

x.
Cass chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
FABULOUS ending! I loved it! Would you consider doing a few more one shots (similar to the epilogue) throughout their life together? And publish it under this story? I would be so happy if you did! Thanks for a wonderful story, and keep writing!
CypherVera chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
Can't wait to read more from you!