Reviews for Duets: Part Deux
bookworm134 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Loving...pulse continue...:)
cazamaree chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
i hope you are gonna keep going with this i like it
too cute chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
The fact that everyone is underestimating Kurt amuses me. I hope he finds that perfect rock n' roll song and KILLS it! This is such a fun fic though, and I love the way you characterize everyone.. it really feels like it could be in an actual episode of glee :)
sosha20 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
ReedTheDoormouse chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I lovee this!
Ilovegleethemost chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Uh oh! Trouble in paradise for Klaine :( but i love the drama! What is up with Mike! update soon!
krynny chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

strangeangelsxx chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Yay! Awkward Finn was hilarious. Honestly, I'm so excited for Kurt and Puck to do a rock song! How do you picture Blaine's reaction to the assignment? I'm not sure if I see him acting quite like Finn or Burt, but then he would probably also be hesitant to believe that Kurt would sing that style. I would love to see your vision of his reaction? You said you had fun writing Rachel's character and I think you did a really good job of it, you got Rachel without making her really bitchy. Sometimes writers don't make that distinction and it makes me sad. So excellent work, I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
shesXsuperXfreaky chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Omg! Kurt, with rock? I'd love to see that. Update soon!
krynny chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story. you bring new life to such an adorable pairing.

c chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
luv the fin/blaine awkwardness

hope kurt owns the rock n roll
Canadian-23 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Hey!

Aswome work! Love the Rachel part to! Love the way Puck is so chill about singing with Kurt even showtunes or Gaga at the difference of awkward Kurt! But the idea if Kurt rocking New Direction is aswome and i can't wait to see it! :) Amazing developpement and I can't wait to see the next chapter and see their song choice! So please update soon! :) great work! :)
Ashtini chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Interesting set up.. I can't wait to see how it unfolds- especially Finn and Blaine's duet. So yes continue!

-Ashtyn
krynny chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

c chapter 1 . 8/29/2011