Reviews for Possessed
Regina Hark chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Oh, I see that you've updated, twice! Thanks for mentioning me in the second chapter. Getting to the point, from what I've read from your second and third chapter, it seems you are skipping or being very brief, quick with the action of the story.

Nobody likes filler but it feels as if I been thrown straight into the story and I've missed something. Your third chapter feels even more brief and could have something more in it. It's pretty abrupt and I can't go WTF (Light's not breathing) because I'm going WTH is going on!

In your second chapter, there were so many things you could've focused on. Like, I don't know, written a couple paragraphs on Ryuk's manipulation of Light in his family. You could've played with it. How Ryuk handled the whole power struggle with L at the beginning. How he got Ray Penber's fiance?(I've completely forgotten her name) You just don't insert Ryuk into Light's actions when he was Kira?

That's just lazy writing!

It's Ryuk, why would he have to do any of it? You could've played up his character. He's not a master manipulator like Light.

Then I'm blown again when Ryuk decides to brutally slice up Watari and got away with it. Gee, I guess nobody was in the building at the time. And then there's Light. Light's just there and so heroic and nice and cares for L. What's going on here?

Did I miss something?

What is Ryuk's goal? From what I've read, Ryuk just wanted to have fun pretending to be a serial killer and he just picked Light's body and wants to torment Light and L. For the EVILZ!

You had a very nice beginning but I'm just not sure what you are going with it.

Look if you want me to help you out or want to say something about my review. Send me a pm.
RaveTale chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Oh my goodness. Evil cliffhanger is evil. D: UPDATE THIS NAAAO! S'il vous plaƮt? :D I need to know if Light lives or not. D:

I apologize now for my not being able to log into my acount to review. I'm on right now, but not on my computer, but on my DSi minibrowser... Which means I can't see bolds or italics. Which only hindered me a bit in this story. C:

I love your ideas! Every one is unique. I've never seen a posession fic for DN before, and you present it very practically! I love it. :D I also saw Durarara fics on your profile, which is an anime I've been debating on whether or not to watch.
hudgens77 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
WHAT? I can believe this ended D: poor Light! D:

anyways, nice story I liked it, it was an original and intriguing story!
Kanichild chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
*glare* really really really were are you doing with this story uag my head lol

is light dead did rukk win will L bring back light stay tuned uag oh well lol
Kanichild chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
you making ruk to be such a bad guy wahhhh i like silly ruk sniff but ill read a bit more just to see if it gets umm different
Kanichild chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
you you what did you do to light ahhh light is light and and ruk is ruk not sure what i feel about this one but we will see eh
Meowmie chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
FIRETRUCKING AWESOME! Please update soon! :)
legalizehumanity chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Cliffhanger.. I see.. A... *breathes slowly* A CLIFFHANGER!

O.O

U. P. D. A. T. E.
BloodDove01 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Noooooooooooo! Light!

With Love

Lady BloodDove

THE SILENCE SPEAKS
darling devotee chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Heh, I found myself having randomly really extreme responses to this fix while reading..:

*sees summary*

AAAAAAaah wOw this premise is such a good ideeaa -bounces around with fannish excitement-

*...reads on, and reaches end chapter 3*

...NOOO! LIGHT, BREATHE, GODDAMMIT! YOU NEED TO LIVE TO HAVE THOSE EVENTUAL/INEVITABLE HOT PASSIONATE YAOI TIEMZ WITH L AND YOUR RESULTANT HAPPILY EVER AFTERR! BUT YOU JUST HAD TO DECIDE TO DIE, DIDN'T YOU? WELL YOU BETTER START BREATHING AGAIN PRETTY DAMN QUICK OR I'LL COME DOWN THERE AND KILL YOU MYSELF!

/end questionably sane fangirl rant xD

So as you can see I for some reason was angry not at you, dear author, or at Ryuk, both of which would have been more appropriate targets..or even at L, who with his whole nerve-pinching-to-induce-loss-of-consciousness thing may have plausibly been indirectly involved, but at Light...? o_O...illogical readerly readerly reactions FTW...?

..Yeah, but please write moar! It's very original and involving. Can't wait to read more! (But please save Light, dear author? Or rather, get him breathing again so he can be tortured further...heheh...)
Namwen20 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
OMG! You ARE Evil! Keep going!

Here's your motivation!

GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

But seriously, this was great! So suspensful! But I think L's reaction could be a little more desperate! I don't mean he should blubber like a baby and beg Ryuk to leave Light alone... No, that's just silly. But he could give an amazing speech or something about how Light's his first friend or some BS like that. Idk, Ryuk would probly laugh at him. But... there you go! Something to consider! :)

...

GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!
Eva Vittorio chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Your story challenges my imagination! I even could not think that evens could develop in such a way.. it will be interesting to know the price of Light's life! I am waiting for L's actions)))
thoughtspast chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
great chapter, I'll go read semiliving shinigami now :)
lolzy33 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I must say this story is very intriuging so far. Please continue. I have often thought of the idea of Light being posessed by Ryuk. I have no idea if that's the case or not, but it's a rather bittersweet thought.
legalizehumanity chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Whoa. Going on with the theory?

But Ryuk is such a simple Shinigami- he BEGS for apples, for Kira's Sake. He has no pride.

And what happens to his body? Does it just enters Light's?

IT'S GOOD. Really good so far- Just wish you'd update faster...