Reviews for A Raven Beauty and Her Beast Boy
kitsunelullaby chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
i'm liking this, and await chapter 4.
i like the more cyborg's style of talk, thats good
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
i didn't get the chance to read your other one but I'm liking this one.
i love the revised beginning :) the seductress, and the book were great little bits
i was thinking that Adonis would play Gaston, but you are right Malchior would be better for that part :)
Become1 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
'FRYINGPAN'!
However, I hope chapter 4 will soon be updated :)
Invisible Dxrkness chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
heyy love your story please update! im going to go crazy if you dont! PLEASE!
Beast Boys G x chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Omfg pleeeeeeeeaaaaase update ! This is a fantastic story and I'd hate to see it unfinished ! Love these two plots together BBRae all the way !:D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! BBRAE FOREVER!
Black Rainbow chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Update chapter four please this is good
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
So I might be wrong (then just ignore me) but does this say you last added to this story August 29, 2011? If so, why? Dude you had a god thing going! :)
shadow slice chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Pls update
MrsTazer19 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Please please PLEASE update soon and finish the story! It's SO good and Beauty and the Beast is my fav Disney classic:D Amazing work and I'd love to see Beast Boy and Raven together in this setting33
Starlingheart chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Update pwease. Yes I said 'pwease'.
Pinkster-pup chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
i like it
cecilex100pre chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Nice story but in the original story, not the disney version, the prince was not selfish on the contrary he was a kind person, he got enchanted by a evil witch because he rejected her, I think it have been more likely beast boy
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Nicely done, although you could have made it longer.
BonesDoUrden chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Totally read the entire intro part in the narrators voice from the movie :D It was great. As was your telling of this tale; it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :3