Reviews for Regret
Awwwwww! I literally am crying right now- I just I can't even
This was so sweet! I very rarely review the stories I read but this one was too cute not to. I loved the little envelope at the end, I feel like that is something Dick would definitely do! Awesome little story. It killed me to read it, but I enjoyed it never the less.
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Grayson...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
I usually don't cry. I watched a really sad movie when I was six. My mom was sobbing at the end. I didn't even notice the movie was over. I was bored. It takes a lot to make me cry. But Damian, saying he didn't mean it, begging for his brother to come back? That made me cry. It somehow affected the heart my family swears is made of stone. So thanks.
Sometimes I forget I'm human.
turret towers do tower chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Richard Grayson has this Robin-Sense, and he's the only one in the Bat-Family who has it. It is the one that actually understands EMOTIONS, and being raised by Bruce Wayne, that is no mean feat.
andysanime chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Awww *hugs Dick* whyyyy T.T
RedWing0109 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I really wanna cry right now. This was so well written and so sad. I can feel all the emotion and I really might cry.
teenagejustice chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I love it! So sweet!
robgray chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
YoU do like to kill of Richard or the real orignalRobin who was quite able to defend himself . Starting changing at the age of four with his family Traing and catching the rmurder of his parents at the age of 8 and over coming the death of his parents dying in front of him . Becoming the first child leader in comic history of the Teen Tiians at the age of 11 and goging on to become leader as Nightwing of several other groups . I think you are confusing kindness for weakness with the character
Jay1331 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
YUSH more would be nice :D
Faultystars1357 chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
I love it!
DanielCrayon chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
awwww YOUR MAKING ME CRY MAN! *sniff sniff* d-did I say cry? no I-I meant my allergies are acting up... yeah that's it! Allergies. THIS DESERVES TEN MILLION REVIEWS WHY DOES IT ONLY HAVE 16? oh wow the ending it perfect... and i just LOVE THIS I cannot display in words how amazing I think this is so im just going to add it to my favorites!... hmmmmmm i just realized i added your other story to my favorite to... if your next story is awesome then im going to ADD that to and I might add you to my favorite authors1 because your kinda epic with all of this writing stuff... wow A RANT hahahah :3
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
The first chapter went by too quickly. The conversations also went too quickly, especially between Bruce and Damian.

Otherwise, I like your story.

~Ani
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Hhm, now that I think about it, the song of "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence kindda fits this fic too

I almost cried at the ending of this chapter
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Well, I've got to say that Dick IS the saint, the angel, the peacemaker, the hippie of the family...

Ha, if crimefighting hadn't worked for him, he would have made an excellent hippie, lol, XD