Reviews for Distinguishing Features
TinkerBella7 chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
OMG I just found this story and love it. Totally agree with everything and OMG the hotness that is DEEKS/ERIC. Wish you could write for the show. LOL
miss-tarletone chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
Oh my goodness this was funny! It's truly the mark of a great writer; being able to break the wall between fiction and reality, not to mention being able to have the characters to tottaly crazy, OOC things without it being OOC in a bad way. This was great! I enjoyed this as well as your more recent one similar to this, and I would definitely enjoy more!
anonkp chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Hilarious and so creative. I myself am most partial to wetsuit-wearing Surfer Deeks.
Somnium1 chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Hillarious, you really should put out a public warning though, I was reading this in public and getting some very funny looks every time I couldn't stifle my laughing. I only wish would let us catagorise our favorite fics as this would certainly be top of my funnies. Now if you could just do something to incorporate season 3...
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
ROFL at the a/n

hilarious! almost fell off my chair laughing
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
gotta love crack-fic bunny
Celeri Extreme chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
*sigh* I love your stories. You've made it onto my list of Best Writers, by the way, currently sitting at number 2, in between Ambrosia Rush (at spot one) and my friend/account co-owner at number 3.

Did I mention how much I love your stories yet? Cuz seriously, you be genious.
flacks girl chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
OMG, when do u start on the script writing? Lots of naked Deeks would be good!

I do enjoy a good bit of silliness to brighten up a dull Monday!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
Great ending...lots of fun.
livingandthriving chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Wait, are you telling me I'm the only one who guessed right? Yikes...

Anyway, I was snickering like mad while reading this. You really do like maiming our beloved characters. Good thing it's only real in cyberspace.
Taralyn chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I loved every single chapter of this. It is inspired madness!
guii chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
everyone is partial with Deeks! Anything with Deeks!
Whoa-em-gee bro chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Hahahahahaha loved your shout out to yourself! Brilliant. Completely adored this story.
KMW chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
This story was complete nonsense and completely demolished the fourth wall. Really I have been wondering what is in the grass your plot bunnies have been feeding on. It has been a really entertaining read - crazy and funny. I have to admit though, that I think it right that you have now finished it. You described it as a "missing scenes" interlude set during the episode "Familia", so it should be by definition fairly short. I also made this point in a review of the latest chapter in "I'm Not in Love" an hour ago before I saw that you had in fact brought "Distinguishing Features" to a close. I also would like to repeat here the suggestion I made in that review that you might consider writing a WHN for the episode "Human Traffic" set in your slightly AU K/D universe. I would really like to read that. Think of the opportunity for maiming Deeks. I really think that he should have been hurt much more seriously in that episode than he was - caught in a car bomb and then beaten up by Lazik a couple of days later. Please consider this and thank you for a very funny story in "Distinguishing Features"
livingandthriving chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
*bounces, raising hand* Ooh, ooh, I know this one! It's.. it's... SCARS! *grins, feeling oh-so-smart* ;D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »