Reviews for Writing in Pen
brionyjae chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ahhh, very interesting. I loved that you had Angelo actually meeting Ianto and Jack - very well done. Haunting.
Toinette chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Thank you for the part where Angelo bumps into Jack and Ianto... I can't begin to imagine how it must have felt to see the love of your life with young and smart Ianto. For some reason, I do pity the old Angelo a lot more than the young one.

Oh, and please tell me you've seen episode 7 now!
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ouch. And...that's the sound of my heart dropping down to my stomach. D:

I was a tiny bit annoyed with Miracle Days, mainly because Torchwood seemed to have evolved into a TV show revolving around Jack and But I really like this and it made me love Angelo more than pity him. :D

You wrote everyone's voices perfectly though! I miss Ianto and hearing Jack talk about him is fantastic! And you captured it all, with absolute brilliance and with little additions that will now become my personal cannon!
whatagoodtime chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
loved this! Could totally see this happening too.
IDTARDIS chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I think now you should do the sequel about how Ianto kick his ass in the afterlife for torturing Jack.

Mewknight chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Yeah, I am wondering if they'll ever make a scene where Angelo "bumps" into Jack! XD Probably not. XP Well thanks for writing this! XDD That scene was sad. D:
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh Miracle Day. It's taken 7 episodes to get remotely interesting, and yes I was pleased to watch this moment. Pandering desperately to the old fans? Definitely. But I'll take it. It's all the Ianto I think we're ever likely to get from Torchwood again. It's up to the fans to keep him alive, so thank you for the fic.
KimSully chapter 1 . 8/29/2011