Reviews for A Cold Situation
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was great! haha. Especially the last two lines. haha. I'm glad I checked your profile after you commented on my story. I should really check out more of the Tamora Pierce Fanfiction. I wish it was all in one place instead of being broken up by books. Because there is so much overlap it can be hard to place them.
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
God, Numair. Really, stork-man? That's totally cheating XD

I'm sorry, I'm about to complain...Did you mean "pills" when you said "peels"? According to the books, there were 7 black robe mages including Numair. And Daine wouldn't complain quite so stubbornly about being sick, let alone ask for magical healing, because Sarra raised her to accept any and all medicines without complaint, and without bothering over using the Gift to heal illness. For the most part, the Gift doesn't do much with sickness anyway, it primarily healed physical wounds.

Please don't think I'm criticizing to be mean! I'm not, honest. I just can't help myself sometimes. And I want to help improve writing, so I point out things I find amiss, even when the author maybe doesn't care to hear them...
Firebird chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
lol I loved the ending. Poor Daine.
WolfMarauder chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Very sweet! It has been forever since I read The Immortals series, but I am relistening to Trickster's Choice right now. I really need to brush up on these! I loved Daine and Numair's relationship and I love how you expressed it in a tender moment!