Reviews for The Choice
campyrs chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
This was great! Thank you.
beth626 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
GREAT story! love how she told bill off, I was really proud of sookie
geenakmom chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Loved how they went back to their spot in the woods were they first made love. That they re-bonded makes me happy too.

Excellent story my dear! I have to say your disclaimers at the beginning of each chapter were just the best too. So enjoyed reading this. Thank you, Geena
geenakmom chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Yes! Sookie I loved every word you said. Why oh why couldn't this have been a real episode of TB?
geenakmom chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
You stirred my ire for Antonia and Beehl in this one. I felt just as helpless and hopeless as Sookie did, watching it all enfold.
So glad Eric didn't trust Bill (who would?) and brought Pam, Lafayette and Jesus with him. So frickin' happy Sookie was able to fight Antonia out, that Jesus and Lafayette captured and got rid of her and that Sookie was able to save Eric from the pyre's flames.
geenakmom chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Oh this killed me. I was screaming along with Sookie.
geenakmom chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Crap. Sookie and Eric really didn't see this scenario happening.
geenakmom chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
The tour of Sookie's house was perfect. Were do I sign up to get that tour? :)
Eric telling Sookie how long he's been in love with her and how he would've done anything just to have a small part of her just pulled my heart strings. So happy they are honest and open with each other with their feelings.
Sookie has come up with some great concerns to Beehl's stupid plan.
geenakmom chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Loved your take on this episode. You righted all the wrongs and gave us what we wanted, Eric and Sookie together.
I'll confess after watching this TB episode where she told Eric she still loved Bill and couldn't be with either if them, it was the last episode I watched. Oh I kept up on YouTube and tmblr with all of Eric's scenes from the last 2 seasons but I couldn't stomach the Beehl Show on HBO anymore.
geenakmom chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
I always thought her 'grand plan' in going to Marnie's place with Debbie was hair brained. Like this version of him getting his memories back here.
geenakmom chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Such a great dream. Better then the drivel TB shoved at us.
Jackie69 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
I never get tired of your story I've read it like about ten times... this should be the ending of TB but I guess BB AB and CH don't agree with most of the Sookie/Eric fans I won't be watching the final season of TB but I will continue reading all the beautiful FF stories out there Take care
Jacob Malfoy chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
aww cute
VampMad50 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I'm re-re-reading this story cuz I love it. I just have to say that your "Disclaimers" make me laugh no matter how many times I read them *snicker*
OposKneg chapter 1 . 8/12/2013