Reviews for The Choice
Lovely conclusion to a wonderful story! If only it had played on like this during the series, I might have watched it to the end. Love your work, and thanks for sharing your talent!
Hot. Damn. I've been waiting to hear Sookie read the Riot Act to Bill for, oh ... FOREVER. Thanks for having her do it with such panache, and for making Eric the voice of reason, which he usually is. And he just needed a few words to calm her down. No guilt, no diatribe. Love these two together. One more to go!
Nice! Love the resolution of the Antonia problem. *Sigh* Also glad Eric didn't burn to a crisp. Can't wait to hear what Sookie has to say to Bill, so - On to the next!
All I have to say is: Fucking. Bill. Onto the next!
Loved their plan ... too bad Antonia switched gears. I'm really eager to see how Sookie handles her predicament. Onto the next!
As if I needed another reason to love Eric ... his confession in the chapter made me melt. Love that you found this in him. Onto the next!
Hallelujah, Sookie! Aren't epiphanies wonderful? That shower scene was hot- so hot. Whew! Onto the next!
So much better than the show. I would have actually enjoyed watching your version. Onto the next!
Love, love, love this! I was turned onto your story because I follow Naima Demars on Facebook. She had this story listed as a throwback, a reminder of stories published awhile ago. I was/am a avid fanfic reader, and somehow missed finding your story! I'm cutting this comment short because I want to go to the next chapter - you have me hooked! Thanks for sharing your talent!
ClassicsRetold1793 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Great story, thanks for writing!
bttrflybelle chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
Still one of my favorites! Love this story! Have u ever written a new season 7 to fix the monstrosity that was? If so I'd love to read it!
cela chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
even with bill's blood in her she is a sight to behold. I guess that's what is ment by " handing him his ass"!
cela chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
bill really is a totally manipulative asshole! the only way he got sookie in the first place was with his rancid blood! killing eric to get her back will never happen, sookie would rather kill herself than harm eric.
cela chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
sookie has finally come to her senses and sees the truth in eric's heart! now if they can just get rid of Antonia and bill and nan...
campyrs chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
This was great! Thank you.