Reviews for The Choice
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
i hope not killing him doesn't come back to bite them in the ass, we know how bill is and he never learns, always he thinks he's the smartest one in the room.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 11/9/2017
bill really is a bastard! he'll kill eric without a qualm for a chance to have sookie back in his bed. sookie would never forgive him.
bashfyl chapter 9 . 2/26/2017
This story was great. Your disclaimers are the best thing since sliced bread. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2017
Lovely conclusion to a wonderful story! If only it had played on like this during the series, I might have watched it to the end. Love your work, and thanks for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2017
Hot. Damn. I've been waiting to hear Sookie read the Riot Act to Bill for, oh ... FOREVER. Thanks for having her do it with such panache, and for making Eric the voice of reason, which he usually is. And he just needed a few words to calm her down. No guilt, no diatribe. Love these two together. One more to go!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2017
Nice! Love the resolution of the Antonia problem. *Sigh* Also glad Eric didn't burn to a crisp. Can't wait to hear what Sookie has to say to Bill, so - On to the next!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2017
All I have to say is: Fucking. Bill. Onto the next!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2017
Loved their plan ... too bad Antonia switched gears. I'm really eager to see how Sookie handles her predicament. Onto the next!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2017
As if I needed another reason to love Eric ... his confession in the chapter made me melt. Love that you found this in him. Onto the next!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2017
Hallelujah, Sookie! Aren't epiphanies wonderful? That shower scene was hot- so hot. Whew! Onto the next!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
So much better than the show. I would have actually enjoyed watching your version. Onto the next!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
Love, love, love this! I was turned onto your story because I follow Naima Demars on Facebook. She had this story listed as a throwback, a reminder of stories published awhile ago. I was/am a avid fanfic reader, and somehow missed finding your story! I'm cutting this comment short because I want to go to the next chapter - you have me hooked! Thanks for sharing your talent!
ClassicsRetold1793 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Great story, thanks for writing!
bttrflybelle chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
Still one of my favorites! Love this story! Have u ever written a new season 7 to fix the monstrosity that was? If so I'd love to read it!
cela chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
even with bill's blood in her she is a sight to behold. I guess that's what is ment by " handing him his ass"!