Reviews for Postcards From Seattle
jessie 33 chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
I didn't want this story to end but it was such a wonderful story. I loved all the amazing letters. I love the ending and that he was taking a trip home to thank them all in person. This was so fun to read, I just love this story.
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
One of my favourite letters Daphne is so sweet. I love how she said she is taking care of Niles. This story is one of my favourites of yours it is so wonderful.
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Another great letter from on of his friends.
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Too cute especially the part about it being Eddie's Birthday and Martin wouldn't want to leave him on his Birthday. I could see that.
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Sweet letter I loved the friendship between Roz and Frasier. I love how she can talk freely to him.
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I knew this letter was from Bulldog as soon as I started reading it. I love that he is in love with Roz.
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Great letter for some reason I couldn't picture Frasier going to a Star Trek Convention. :)
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Great letter from Gil, Frasier is lucky to have such great friends.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Cute update Bebe letter to Frasier was cute. I sure it would put a smile on his face. :)
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
I loved Niles letter and I love how he thanked him for Daphne. It must be hard for Frasier reading the letters from home he must miss them like crazy.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Cute update I love stories where we read people Journals or Diaries or letters. Martin's letter was cute, I loved the part with Eddie.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Great start I love it so far.
Swordsman4 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This is great, it sounds a lot like Niles.
leighann415 chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
This was such a good story! I love the last chapter with Charlotte. And Frasier wanting to go to Seattle. He'll always love Seattle and everyone there no matter where he is! Great job as always! :) *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
Love Daphne's letter...How she says she loves Niles with David and everything. *sigh* Can't get enough of N/D and their being parents! :)