Reviews for A Whisper
showmetheuniverse chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Aww! So many feels in this!
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Pėrfėct.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
my poor rose, my poor doctor.
Winter Wonderlands chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
BUT ROSE HE DOES LOVE YOU! HEDOESHEDOESHEDOESSSSSSS

Ugh, I just finished Doomsday last night. Cried my eyes out, I did. Told my sister as I was marchin' away that I had to read some of your happy stories, But here I am readin' one with the Angst title.

But Still, Nice and short and sweet and to the point, Loved it anyway :D
Gallifrey63 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
*WAIL* after reading this and your other post Doomsday fic, ('I'm hoping that you know') I am still sobbing. Thank goodness you have amazing fluff to cheer me up with! Thank you for being a fantastic author!
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
that was wonderful!
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
oh my god i'm crying!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Now that seems depressing
zoe alice chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I have a feeling those moments wouldn't have tears anymore... They'd just be quiet. She could mourn it with grace.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aww... aaarrrgghh. WHY DOES DOOMSDAY HAVE TO BE SO SAD? AND WHY CAN'T THAT STUPID, STUPID DOCTOR ADMIT HE LOVES HER? IT'S OBVIOUS HE DOES! *sigh* Lovely story, by the way.
Abboz chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Ah why did I read this when i'm sad? God even at this length your writing is beautiful. This is totally what I imagine her doing though, when life gets to her, when they can't get the dimension canon to work and people tell her she has to accept that he's gone - exactly this would happen.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Hello Laura! I really enjoyed the melancholy of this short piece. You know I love Rose, and good Rose angst is always welcone. It's not too heavy. It's more like the acceptance stage of grief. Well done.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Aww, that was cute! And I somehow think it goes well with 'Butterfly' By Take That, I'm listening to it and I can't but help think that goes well, maybe it's just the tune not the words. I dunno.

Great story!

Over and Out...

DTS xx
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This beautiful and simple and sad all at the same time. Lovely :)

Shayanne x