Reviews for Parallel World : Of Dreams
CloudTifaZackAerith chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
I really like the detail you give!
YellowShoes chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Great work! :)
Leah Conner chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I'm quite confused as to what's going on (how Zack & Aerith are alive and all), but since this is a dream, I guess that's a good thing. It's sort of the "Watching a Christopher Nolan film" confused. Confused in a good and intrigued way.

I love your character interactions! Zack's picking on Cloud had me covering my mouth to keep from waking anyone up laughing, Cloud's quiet thank you was so sweet and adorable, it was just perfect! Then there's always the great mystery looming in the background. Is this real, or is it all in his head?

Love it!
Leah Conner chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Awwww! This is so cute! Cloud is adorable when he's confused/embarrassed/expressing emotion in general. I love how Tifa teases him and how nervous she makes him. I love that Cloud kissed her on the head. Something about it is so pure and innocent. If I have Cloud kiss Tifa later (probably will eventually) it's definitely going to be on top of her head. My sentimental side is often quite lacking, but you're pulling my inner romantic back to see the light of day and bask in the marvelous cuteness of well written Cloti.

I must commend you on your exquisite analogies and descriptive details. It is not something I excel in, so I've come to more greatly appreciate it in author who posses that gift.

"You've had your share of nightmares, now it is time for you to dream." So true. I'm glad he's found a nice author who doesn't torture him like I do.

Love love love it! I'm honored to be your first reviewer _