Reviews for A Skirt for Sunday Evening
Ever Since That Day chapter 3 . 1/10
Awwwwwwwww... this chapter's so cute!
apparentidiot chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
OH GOD HE DRIVES A MUSTANG 3 I'm so happy TT_TT
Tyler chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Really cute. I love butch and I basically AM Buttercup
JIM MORRISON chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I will Fucking KILL you . Nah I'm only kidding . Keep it a comin .
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
me too even though I don't know them and I hope they get better. Btw awesome job I never would have thought of this your an awesome writer keep up the perfect work
The lost daydreamer chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Wow, that's intense. It's really cool.
The lost daydreamer chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
You know when you wrote no offense, none taken, I see that every day at school, even some of my friends do that (probably just to annoy me) but seriously it's soooo stupid. And like you said, no offense.
A tomboy pengin chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This story is basically my life.
PowerpuffSayianDemon1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I cant stop crying. This is my 50 time reading this and Im still crying. LOL
jasmin chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
wow...it rely almost made me cry...
PlatinumPipo chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
This was amazing! It was really well written
Kimarys Adriana chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
im so... so angry right now... he went in to kiss you on the lips buttercup. THE FRIGGIN LIPS! In public, sober, his girlfriend Right Friggin There! That was a love confession, not a friend confession you idiot! Omfg! Go after him right now and you take that goddamn bottle with you. Gah! Epilouge time. Llease dont disappoint me. I dont think my heart can take it. I want them to be together and happy soooooo badly.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
i didnt mind your rambling at all. I enjoyed the class actually. Also i feel as though i must inform you that when you say things like, they have no fingers, eyebrows, toes, ears, ect. It totally throws me. I know what they look like ofcourse but, when i read your story i always picture them as people. Not real ppl of course but like, the way some of your MTH fans on DA draw them. There is this one picture of butch and buttercup that im in LOVE with and when i readbyour fic, i think of them that way. Its by jailbaitCat and the name of the piecebis MTH- buttercup and butch. Im not saying to change it or anything, creative freedom and all but im just saying, i picture them with fingers and such when im reading so its funny how freaked i get when you say stuff like that. (For blossom and brick, i picture them the way kitsunegirl21809 draws them. Lol) just thought u should know
Kimarys Adriana chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
...
can i just begin by saying omg.
i listened to Things i'll never say as i read this chapter too because it still fit. This definitley embodies buttercup. Also, omfg! The kidnapping scene wtf?! The whole time i was just as desperate as buttercup waiting for butch to appear, my heart was racing and pounding so hard. I was angry and scared and desperate for her as if i was there. I love how aggresive he got when he found her, it was so sexy.
On another note, the flashback was amazing, i think it was perfect for buttercup. I can totally see that happening. Its weird but i've always liked buttercup best caz she reminded me of myself growing up. I even turned 22 just last week. But i see her felling exactly like how you portrayed her.
And omg everytime her subconscience was like Tell him! I was screaming too. Begging her to say it. EVERY time. I was gonna go to bed at 11. It is now 9 minutes from being 4 in the morning and im about to read the next chapter.
Im on pins and needles. But i might fall asleep so i might not comment lol. You are amazing, and the last scene was so romantic. Gah! Sorry, i'll shut up now
Kimarys Adriana chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
of course i was listening to the song as i read it even though i know the song already. I must say, omfg! It was perfect. Beautiful, sweet, and terribly sad. It hurt my heart with all the feels in it. Fantastic, things like this are the reason i favorited you as an author. you are pretty remarkable. (Right before she gets her heart broken you put that butch smlies instead of smiles. Lol)