Reviews for A Skirt for Sunday Evening
PowerpuffSayianDemon1 chapter 1 . 4/16
I cant stop crying. This is my 50 time reading this and Im still crying. LOL
jasmin chapter 9 . 4/1
wow...it rely almost made me cry...
PlatinumPipo chapter 9 . 3/6
This was amazing! It was really well written
Kimarys Adriana chapter 9 . 2/24
im so... so angry right now... he went in to kiss you on the lips buttercup. THE FRIGGIN LIPS! In public, sober, his girlfriend Right Friggin There! That was a love confession, not a friend confession you idiot! Omfg! Go after him right now and you take that goddamn bottle with you. Gah! Epilouge time. Llease dont disappoint me. I dont think my heart can take it. I want them to be together and happy soooooo badly.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 8 . 2/24
i didnt mind your rambling at all. I enjoyed the class actually. Also i feel as though i must inform you that when you say things like, they have no fingers, eyebrows, toes, ears, ect. It totally throws me. I know what they look like ofcourse but, when i read your story i always picture them as people. Not real ppl of course but like, the way some of your MTH fans on DA draw them. There is this one picture of butch and buttercup that im in LOVE with and when i readbyour fic, i think of them that way. Its by jailbaitCat and the name of the piecebis MTH- buttercup and butch. Im not saying to change it or anything, creative freedom and all but im just saying, i picture them with fingers and such when im reading so its funny how freaked i get when you say stuff like that. (For blossom and brick, i picture them the way kitsunegirl21809 draws them. Lol) just thought u should know
Kimarys Adriana chapter 7 . 2/24
...
can i just begin by saying omg.
i listened to Things i'll never say as i read this chapter too because it still fit. This definitley embodies buttercup. Also, omfg! The kidnapping scene wtf?! The whole time i was just as desperate as buttercup waiting for butch to appear, my heart was racing and pounding so hard. I was angry and scared and desperate for her as if i was there. I love how aggresive he got when he found her, it was so sexy.
On another note, the flashback was amazing, i think it was perfect for buttercup. I can totally see that happening. Its weird but i've always liked buttercup best caz she reminded me of myself growing up. I even turned 22 just last week. But i see her felling exactly like how you portrayed her.
And omg everytime her subconscience was like Tell him! I was screaming too. Begging her to say it. EVERY time. I was gonna go to bed at 11. It is now 9 minutes from being 4 in the morning and im about to read the next chapter.
Im on pins and needles. But i might fall asleep so i might not comment lol. You are amazing, and the last scene was so romantic. Gah! Sorry, i'll shut up now
Kimarys Adriana chapter 6 . 2/23
of course i was listening to the song as i read it even though i know the song already. I must say, omfg! It was perfect. Beautiful, sweet, and terribly sad. It hurt my heart with all the feels in it. Fantastic, things like this are the reason i favorited you as an author. you are pretty remarkable. (Right before she gets her heart broken you put that butch smlies instead of smiles. Lol)
Kimarys Adriana chapter 3 . 2/23
kendall seems super sweet. Shes the perfect girl. I know shes not in love with butch because she would give him up for buttercup if she asked. Which makes her really noble and understanding but poses the question, why is she with him then? Is she with him because she thinks she CAN fall for him and she doesnt know how he feels about Bc? Hmmmm but it looks like he really likes her. Im getting restless. I said id read 2chapters before bed but... They were short so... I will read maybe 1 or 2 more )
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 2/23
i think this is cute. im surprised buttercup is the one who likes butch. i think he likes her too but its cool to see how it affects her when she clearly wants things between them to stay the same and change all at the same time. im probably gonna read at least 2 more chapters before i go to sleep. Ur such a good writter. (I think im biased though because of mth but still lol)
rainmakesmehappy chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Even back then you were amazing!

This story kept me on the edge of my seat and I just couldn't get story made me laugh and cry. It made me laugh because of how silly Butch and Buttercup are together. And cry because Buttercup couldn't tell Butch her true feelings. I really wanted to give her a hug because I know how that feels. As always, your writing is amazing and you manage to make a interesting plot.
tenshi970 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
At the start I was laughing my ass off but towards the end I wanted to cry, kick, punch, scream, rip butchs throat out etc. I loved it! It starts out so lightly and towards the end there's so much angst, and I swear I felt bcs pain (a bit anyway). it's just so beautiful. God I wish I could have a friend like butch :
tenshi970 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Amazing! I realize this is an old story and my reviews are most probably not needed... Butttt... Meh I like letting people know what I think about them... Or in this case their fanfics. Well anyway, tis a pleasure reading your stories as always. Though I have a complaint... This story is a little short. I mean it's kinda like I'm reading it and like curiosity builds up and it's all going great and abruptly it ends.. You know. So... Yeah
Anyway awesome as always, keep up the good work or I shall hunt you down and boil you in oil and feast on you infront of your family. No pressure :)
tenshi970 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Umm would it be weird if I say that I'm loving you right now?
Cuz if it is then i won't say it. Im not really big on affection *awkwardly scratches back of neck*
tenshi970 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I loves it! Especially butchs reaction. X'D ...
Wow! ... Just... Wow. I'm speechless.
Fancyunicorn chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
OMFG WAS CRYING MUTHERSUCKING CRYING GURL U GOT ME GOING MFG CRYING FOR GODS SAKES u just got me when they were at the airport omfg that was beautiful omg CRYING CRYING I TELL U, U BETTER MAKE A SUQICWAL TO THIS DONT LEAVE ME HAGGIN I WAS LISTIN YTO AN ADELE SONG WHILE READIN THIS OMFG IT WAS CHASIN PAVEMENTS THEN GRAVITY BY JOHN MAYER OMGGGGGG THIS WAS SO BATUIFUL ONLY 2 STORYS MAE ME CRY UR'S AND I FORGOT THE NAME BUT BUTTERCU BECOMES THE RRBS SISTER OMFG SO SAD IN THE END! OMFG u touched my heart with this story omg the tears are flowng *starts waving face really fast" AAAAHHHHH *falls over dew to using to much energy *