Reviews for All That Is Left
The Emerald Doe chapter 30 . 2/19
What a wonderful story! I’ve been in a Mary/Matthew mood recently and came across this fanfic! I enjoyed the premise and M&M’s romance and relationship. The ending hit me more in the feels seeing Matthew be Lord Grantham
The Emerald Doe chapter 27 . 2/19
Noooooo poor Cora!
The Emerald Doe chapter 1 . 2/18
Hahahahaha I could not stop laughing at the “wife” part
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2021
Did they not bathe? Eww!
DowntonAbbey4ever chapter 30 . 12/20/2020
A wonderful story. Thank you so much. Love the love.
Princess4x07 chapter 30 . 12/2/2019
I know I'm super late to the Downton party, but I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed this fic. You always hit the perfect balance of drama and hope. I loved the constant and realistic emotional growth of M/M as a couple. My absolute favorite part is Mary fighting for Matthew to be present for the birth of Bobby. It was such an in character choice for your story and it rang entirely true. Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to see this story through until the end. It will always be one of my favorites.
ClaireR89 chapter 30 . 9/14/2019
Lovely story
ClaireR89 chapter 27 . 9/14/2019
O no! Poor Cora!
ClaireR89 chapter 14 . 9/14/2019
wonderfully done!
ClaireR89 chapter 10 . 9/14/2019
Nit picking but as an officer Matthew should've had a silver box not brass
what-is-a-social-life chapter 30 . 8/28/2019
Wow. Just wow. I absolutely love this story, and think every change you made was perfectly in line and lovely. Just wow. Thank you so much for sharing.
Caroline4329 chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
I hope you're still seeing reviews, because I've owed you this one since this story was originally posted, long before I got around to making an account here. I have read this story in its entirety SO MANY times and I love it every time. I love the premise, I love the dialogue, I love the interactions, everything. So fabulous and amazingly written.
alwaysbrennan chapter 30 . 12/25/2018
Bravo! I’m a new-ish fan to Downton, so I’ve been catching up on all the fanfiction. I got through your story in 2 days, soooo freaking good!
arients chapter 30 . 7/9/2018
I binge-read this whole fic in just 3 days! Im sobbing. I love Mary x Matthew so much and the deserved better! Thank you for this wonderful fic, you beautiful human being.
Itz193 chapter 30 . 6/10/2018
Love it! Thanks for sharing!