Reviews for Because of You
PerchanceADream chapter 34 . 8/4
No don't so this to me! I finally found a good Gralu story please don't leave me hanging like this. Ugh, i just want to kill Amanda right now! Seriously though, i thought gray and lucy were finally going to get together because they're so fucking cute i can't. but then on the other hand, is it bad of me to hope that loke or laxus comforts lucy when she finds out so that gray gets jealous? im horrible, but i love it when gray gets jealous heheplease write more!
FairyPowerwithatail chapter 1 . 8/1
i loved how it turned out but i need more the cliff hanger isnt helping waaaa~plz cure me with more capters it would be great
FairyPowerwithatail chapter 29 . 8/1
i dont like how laxus has a crush on lucy! if its a graylu fanfic then why is amanda in it as well as laxus like lucy!? dont approve
FairyPowerwithatail chapter 16 . 7/30
i liked it alot!
FairyPowerwithatail chapter 10 . 7/29
IN ALL OF THE FANFICS IVE READ LAXUS IS ALWAYS THE BAD GUY OR IS AFTER LUCY PLEASE IF YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE BUT PLZ THINK ABOUT THAT oops caps are on plz forgive meh im just to laziy to rewrite this XP
Hachibukai chapter 34 . 5/14
Seriously! Even though its been so long since I've read this story, I can still remember Amanda! I'm so close to cursing. Kakainis si Gray! Bat sya nag papaloko? Pwede nakawin si Gray? Just want to knock some good sense into him! Huuuu buti nalang nag check ako ng mail tonight, binigla mo ko Angel-chan~ and I'm so happy to finally read my first love once again. Poor Lucy. Levy-chan, please be kind and tell Lucy immediately. Huuu, my poor Lucy, please go and move on. Gray's stupid. He'll chase after you if you give up on him completely. Lol. Sorry Angel~ sasabunutan ko talaga si Gray. Tatakpan ko yung mukha para hindi ako ma inlove hahahaha! Awaaah~ please write more! We're getting to the exciting part. I miss your BoY!
Kleia chapter 34 . 5/13
I'm so happy about your comeback!
(And about the satisfaction I'm feeling now because of the Chap. 33 cliffy…)
Man, things are starting to tuuuurn.
I'm really gonna look forward to the next chapter!
Good luck with everything!
Me chapter 34 . 4/25
FUCKING FINISH!
IAMSUPERMADATYOU chapter 34 . 2/11
WTF?! YOU JUST HAD TO LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER?!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/16/2016
Hi! PLEASE write more! I love this story and would love for you to write more! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Dragonrider chapter 34 . 4/24/2016
I just finished this whole fanfiction in one night I was so hooked u really need to update it. I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 34 . 1/28/2016
You can't leave it there you have to continue it got so good
Richalle cangas chapter 34 . 12/20/2015
its 2015 now. I just wanna ask, are you still going to continue writing this ? Please continue writing this... I feel sorry if you finish this beautiful story... i want to know how this would be end.
MizuGhoul chapter 34 . 10/28/2015
Noooooooo! How could you leave it at a cliffhanger of all things. I understand your reasons, but a cliffhanger! Seriously. Please update! Your fans need you! Now I under stand you're all like what fans? Well you have fans! Please update! Don't leave us hanging like that! Update! It's been like 4 years! I love Graylu!
MizuGhoul chapter 33 . 10/28/2015