Reviews for Thunder in Time of Revolution
Itachi talks a bit too much in this story. He is supposed to be a considerably quiet person and a man of few words. Try to keep him in character please.

Other than that great work!
thebeautifulbicky chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Love this. No other comments from me, because I have no criticisms. Seriously.
random chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
It would be hilarious for shisui to hit on naruto at this point.
HalcyonMonarch chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
So the story begins in the Shippuden era...cool.
Rothwell chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I... think I like the story so far? I don't know why but I'm just confused. What's the plot? What's the backstory? So far all I can from these 4 chapters is that Naruto went on a training trip with Jiraiya pre-academy, and Kushina's dead. And he acts queer along with Minato.
Miss Elizabethh chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
This is such an excellent, excellent story. I love it. Please update soon!
Gryffindorks Rule chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Excellent!
FC85 chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
I hadn't read this chapter yet, hehe. Stupid work gets in the way of fanfiction, always! Anyway, I'm really curious now about your Tobi idea. And yeah, I am not a fan of Obito being Tobi (THE HELL, KISHIMOTO!) so I'm glad you have another idea.

By the way, I could've sworn I got a notif for a chapter ten?
BanannahHair chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Love your work, looking forward to the coming chapters.
Sysya chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Wow. As a whole, what an incredible read. It's a great fic! And hell, you are great at humor, you've had me laughing so hard so many times!

I'm more than intrigued about your idea for Tobi's identity. I have no idea who you have in mind.

Good luck with your exams!
La Folie Des Dieux chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Wasn't there a new chapter? I'm confusd.
Sanz0girl chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
this was super good. more updates soon please
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
It cannot be the Sage, is it? And who is the 'meddlesome fool'?
PeKan chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Huh. Well, this may not be who you're thinking of making it, but the crack identity I thought Tobi could be was Tobirama Senju. The mention of Konoha's forefathers and the "thunder left in his wake" in the added scene just reminded me.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2012