Reviews for It's Just You
DancingKitKat chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
YEEEEES I FINNALY KNOW LARRY THE CABLE GUY'S LAST NAME! That's always driven me nuts.

Great chapter. It kinda looks like you've abandoned ship, but it never hurts to ask...

PLEASE UPDATE THIS FABULOUSNESS SOON! :D
DancingKitKat chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Oooh, Sarge knows something... Great chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Awesome job! :D
DancingKitKat chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Awesome chapter! I LOVE this book!
DancingKitKat chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Amazing! I wished I could parachute to school... *plotting*
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Looks cool! :D
PrayerGirl chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Very cute and good story so far! Keep up the good work! You should have one where you explain how Holley got into the field she did and not a field agent. And maybe have a mission with kim and Ron and Holley. :D Anyway, you're awesome!
StacyMcMissile chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
It's,"I used to crash into her just so I could SPOKE to her." But I caught on right away to what you were doing. :)
StacyMcMissile chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Violet "Carr" Clever!
StarlitDagger chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Ah ha ha! I know where that reference came from, it's from an old musical called "Into the Woods" right? We watched that movie in drama class!
Netbug-Archive chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
I was seriously so happy to see this in my inbox this morning that when I only had five minutes before heading out for a doctor's appointment, I printed the entire thing out and took it with me. :D

This was so cute the bittersweet. Do you mind if I write a follow up to this?

Anyways, I'm not great with ideas because I tend to write the few I get myself, but surprise training? Finn as a professor much to his dismay? One of the spies flunks out? IDK.
katgeek chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Yes I'm still reading. I kinda can't log in, though. I will tell you about Tari when I can.
MissCarrera chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Loved it as always! You write so nicely that I still enjoy the Mater fluff even though I prefer to ship her with Finn. And the spelling etc was flawless as expected from you ;) Can't wait for more on this one!

~MissCarrera