Reviews for Rewind
BlackKiryuu chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Aren't you going to continue this?
Kanna Raimi chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
This is so good. Your grammer could be much better, but the story is great.
Akkira Nala chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
For what I get, is Road's fault, no?
Those memories are Allen's... Are that town sort of a parallel past?
Update please!
Kei-Kat chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I seriously can't breathe! You have to update soon! I NEED IT SOON!
SilverFang3 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
As usual, fabulous work! Keep going with the beautiful plotline.
Mystie-chan chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Fuee! This is so good! ... Will the next chapter be written soon?
jinxcat99 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Wow. This was really excellent writing. I loved it. :)
Izzywing chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Cool story! I LOVE it, please update soon!
Hikaru113 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
This is a very good story! I can't WAIT for the next chapter! :D Perhaps shorter chapters more often would be better? Please, keep writing. You have talent!
nisakeehl chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
... You have to update D: Like noowwww -table flip-

-Nisa
Wealse-chan chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Awesome story i cant wait for the next chapter so update as soon as you can :3
Kohikari chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
This is interesting. Is the town host to a sort of alternate reality haunted by a constantly repeating memory, sort of like Miranda Lotto's Rewinding Town in Germany? Are the Noah responsible for it? Road and/or Wisely seem the most likely culprits. Are they trying to drive Kanda crazy by inundating him with pieces of Allen's lost memories, as a sort of punishment for being indirectly responsible for his coma and amnesia?

I've never seen an interpretation of Allen's past where he joined the Order at 15 but was still with the circus at 14-most ficcers choose to either revamp his history entirely or go with the canonical version of Mana dying just before Allen's 11th birthday, followed by four or so years of travel with General Cross. Abruptly joining the Order so soon after losing Mana seems like it would have a major effect, at least in terms of training, experience, and mental/emotional stability. (I love what-if scenarios. :) )

The brown-eyes bit is different, too-in this fic's history, did Allen's eyes change color along with his hair when Mana cursed him? I know they were always grey in canon, but people like to play around with his eye color in fanon because of all of Hoshino's weird color choices when she paints covers and spreads. (Like that time a couple years ago when everything started turning purple...personally I blame it on the pain medication/antibiotics she must be on for all her health problems. I firmly believe that all of the Alma Arc's weirdness can be chalked up to liberal doses of Vicodin!)
isthisparadise chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
I love this update! So much plot advancement! So much interesting things happening! I love it! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is an amazing story. I am very impressed.

I hope you continue with it till the very end.
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Wow I loved it lol good update as soon as u can
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »