Reviews for A Different Harry
Math-lv chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Definitely makes more sense than canon. I would really like to read a sequel of this.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is cool- very interesting. It makes you think. Can you do another about at hogwarts? If harry is used to blending in, his years could drastically change.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I really liked this - it was an interesting look into Harry's mind. If you ever decide to write more of it, I'd be interested to read it.

- Toaster
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Waittt... Did Harry's LIFE change - or just the Dursley's view of him?
Kittenn1011 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is a neat little piece, though it feels kind of empty. I'd love to see how this new Harry fares at Hogwarts. :)
Evci chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I loved it, wish there was more !
Emily chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Hey!

That is a really good and interesting story.

Normally the Dursleys are made so bad, evil and inhuman but here they are just pretty normal. They have a nephew they dont really want but that doesnt mean they treat him badly, they just dont really care and bother. I wonder if this version would not hurt Harry so much more than real abuse could. Is it not worse to be simply forgotten than to be noticed in a bad way?

I would be really interested on how you think his years in Hogwarts would be, they cant really be the same as in the books or is that what you want to imply with the change the letter caused?

Emily

Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
will we be seeing what happens after the letter