Reviews for Five Senses The Way to Awakening
lipamo chapter 5 . 1/12
toooo bad that it ends here... loove that kitchen scene. so adorable and you're really a amster of writing fucking hot kissing scenes. it plays out wonderfully in my head :)
lipamo chapter 4 . 1/12
ookay i didn't review the last chapter because i was too impatient to read further, but you're taking my breath away with your writing. gosh, this is heaven
lipamo chapter 2 . 1/12
wohooaa, f*** me this is going to be fucking awesome. love it already. soo much
Ghostrider chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Hello there!

I've been on a 'Life' kick lately. Last week, the show suddenly popped back into my mind, thoughts of the relationship between Crews and Reese at the forefront and I just had to download the two seasons. Currently, I've just started re-watching the second season. At the same time, I've been reading the fanfic for the show. I've not reviewed many of those I've read yet, but put the best ones in my favorites. This is the second story of yours, I've favorited. I'm sorry to see that there are so few reviews, or fans and stories for this great show.

Thank you for your hard work and inspiration in writing such compelling tales about these two characters.
Starclipper01 chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Another great story from you. I'm glad you're still continuing to write about this show. You show good characterization and fleshed Crews and Reese out very well.

Nice writing.

Regards,

starclipper01
kanbukai chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Reese was always the dark one and had every reasons to be but in season 2 we also knew she could be such a cute, fun and almost sweet lover. I wanted to see more this side of her along her darkness and it was one of the fics doing fair to this dimension. I would however expect Charlie would meet the dark Dani again, as there were so much unexplored of her past in the two Seasons. I just wish more Life fans know your fics!
cologne chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
always a pleasure reading something of you again

honestly? it makes me grin as wide as Charlie when he says "Papple"
GhostWriterLost chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Ok - only (your) Crews and Reese can go from making out at Lookout point (while on duty) to an armed stand-off in body armour the next moment. And still have occasion for bonding over babies and children's poetry.

I do love the life you breathe into these two who the networks abandoned.
Redlioness62 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Your take on Charlie & Dani is so spot on! And your words make them come alive. I am so sorry that they end this show before giving it a chance. But have kept it alive for us. Thank you.
kanbukai chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Usually I would re-read the whole fic in one breath when it's completed. I'm still reading Hurricane wondering why other readers so indifferent to leave a message then here you are. Come up with a new fic, new perspective and all.

"But the look she gave him as they were reunited was something he was not prepared for. It was more than gratitude, beyond that….it spoke of affection, adoration perhaps even the love he was trying to deny. Her eyes were softer and full of wonder and amazement, at him, with him, for him and that was too much, too real, too raw for him." Oh yes. From that look, I would also say Reese would be courageous enough to confront "The One" but didn't have the clarity of mind to go ahead. Crews would on the contrary possess the clarity but was reluctant on affection.

Your fic intrigues me as always. Thank you.