Reviews for Prey Ploy
Lolo25 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Continue plz
intothelight001 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow... That was... Wow.

That was great. The depth you added with the hunter culture was amazing. I never really stopped to think of how infected act around other infected, but this makes a good point of doing so.

I really, desperately hope this gets updated soon.
Ice chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Update plzz, I rly like the series so far
axel2893 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
GREAT SEQUEL! i cannot express how much i LOVE THIS STORY! u should totally update soon PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE? lol im hype :3
lostaunau11 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Please update soon! I really like it so far
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
loving this story cant wait for what happens next please continue
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Very interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Lies To U chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I can't decide where to begin to proclaim my love for this story thus far. I just LOVE how you write Dusk's view in the Infected Hell and his cruel personality.

This is gonna sound weird but I actually really liked how you wrote the rape scene. You wrote it in a realistic way. No pleasure for the victim, sick and twisted dominance, etc. You rarely come across M rated fics like that without the victim enjoying it in the end. -shrug-

Anywho-I just can't wait to see what happens next. Especially seeing the situation Sonya is in through her perspective :3
SouzouWriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
whoa! she isnt eating an immune? he has a pack? he doesnt wanna her and yet he does?

...

great story btw!
LeapingHunter chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
beautifull story im pretty amazed by it so i aint know what to say by the way your warning was great it instantly let me laugh xD :P
xmodius chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I opened the review window about halfway through just so I could make comments as I read.

Loved his initial interaction with witchy at the convenience store, and of course the bit w/ the common "wave" separating them was neat.

The way you've given a new life to the specials, by way of a clan, making the hunters like a wolf pack, is very intriguing and gives the story more depth.

Also liked when Dusk "rescues" the two small hunter children and interacts w/ his cranberry scented witchy lover.

Heh. Love the whole mating/fighting ritual. THAT, my dear, is clever and interesting! The female deliberately "cheating" on her mate to invite the fighting. Not an animal on earth does that (that I know of) and it's unique and original! Bravo!

*lmao* at this "Heerree piggy piggy!"

That rape scene was incredible! Horrifying and fantstic.

And the ending! Christ all I can say is this is friggin AWESOME! Kinky Inky! You need to continue this story post haste!
New Order chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I would love to assist you in destroying this putrid rock we call home, but I simply can't find anything to hate on.

Wonderful story man, while I'm not too big on this urine thing you have, everything else is fine and intriguing.
SINISTERSystem chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
LOVED THIS...

L-O-V-E-D T-H-I-S...

I LIKE TO SPELL IT...SOME DAY YOU'LL SAY THE SAME THING...

xD Lol..But seriously this was awesome
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 8/30/2011