Reviews for Prey Ploy
B.J. Blazkowicz chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Really enjoy the story, and your idea that the infected aren't dead, merely changed, with them being able to give birth and have sex, and they also can use logic and can think for themselves. I hope you one day decide to update the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
More please!
musiclover116 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Can't wait for the second one! It's so good
ANNONUMUS000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
MAKE DUSK SNEAK UP BEHIND THE IMMUNE AND SLASH HIS HEAD OFF
Lolo25 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Continue plz
intothelight001 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow... That was... Wow.

That was great. The depth you added with the hunter culture was amazing. I never really stopped to think of how infected act around other infected, but this makes a good point of doing so.

I really, desperately hope this gets updated soon.
Ice chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Update plzz, I rly like the series so far
axel2893 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
GREAT SEQUEL! i cannot express how much i LOVE THIS STORY! u should totally update soon PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE? lol im hype :3
lostaunau11 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Please update soon! I really like it so far
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
loving this story cant wait for what happens next please continue
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Very interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next!
bzeep chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I can't decide where to begin to proclaim my love for this story thus far. I just LOVE how you write Dusk's view in the Infected Hell and his cruel personality.

This is gonna sound weird but I actually really liked how you wrote the rape scene. You wrote it in a realistic way. No pleasure for the victim, sick and twisted dominance, etc. You rarely come across M rated fics like that without the victim enjoying it in the end. -shrug-

Anywho-I just can't wait to see what happens next. Especially seeing the situation Sonya is in through her perspective :3
SouzouWriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
whoa! she isnt eating an immune? he has a pack? he doesnt wanna her and yet he does?

...

great story btw!
LeapingHunter chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
beautifull story im pretty amazed by it so i aint know what to say by the way your warning was great it instantly let me laugh xD :P
xmodius chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I opened the review window about halfway through just so I could make comments as I read.

Loved his initial interaction with witchy at the convenience store, and of course the bit w/ the common "wave" separating them was neat.

The way you've given a new life to the specials, by way of a clan, making the hunters like a wolf pack, is very intriguing and gives the story more depth.

Also liked when Dusk "rescues" the two small hunter children and interacts w/ his cranberry scented witchy lover.

Heh. Love the whole mating/fighting ritual. THAT, my dear, is clever and interesting! The female deliberately "cheating" on her mate to invite the fighting. Not an animal on earth does that (that I know of) and it's unique and original! Bravo!

*lmao* at this "Heerree piggy piggy!"

That rape scene was incredible! Horrifying and fantstic.

And the ending! Christ all I can say is this is friggin AWESOME! Kinky Inky! You need to continue this story post haste!