Reviews for The Return Of The Hero Of Konoha
carloletsgo chapter 17 . 7/28
Please continue this story. I really like it
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Hope you continue and that Ino doesn't take Naruto having a daughter to badly. I also hope the Raikage pulls his head out of his ass and helps them when war breaks out, and realizes the reason Naruto reacted badly was because Shina is his daughter.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
dam this story is gd keep it going its greta
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
Please don't give up on this story... Please update
andrew.kijonka chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This story was capitvating. I abolutely loved it. I do have to ask when are you putting up another chapter? This by far the best fan-fic I've read so far! Congrats on typing such awesomeness!
Wicell chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
This is by far one of my absolute favorites. I see that it's been over a year since you last updated this story, but if you see these reviews still, please continue this! I can count on my hands and feet how many fanfics I have read and enjoyed, this being one of them, I CAN'T count how many I've had to just back away from after the first paragraph and never look at again.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
What's the deal with the eyes? I know they're ninjas and all but the way they can decipher that type of information is insanely retarded. Not to mention that its EVERYWHERE. Ino can tell exactly what naruto is thinking by looking at his eyes for 3 seconds. She can tell how he's feeling, thinking, and what he's going to do next. I've see this type of stuff in other stories but the way you abuse it and overuse it is dull and fucking stupid. Every single paragraph has something to do with Naruto's eyes. HOW? Aren't ninjas supposed masters at masking their emotions? It's everywhere, I swear. How Narutos eyes show sadness, a flash of anger, the lust in his eyes, the regret in his eyes. Do something else with the rest of the guys face will ya? The eyebrows, mouth, nose, and ears need some love too ya know. DEAR GOD NOT THE EYES. ANYTHING BUT THE EYES!
reapertmn3 chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
I am really liking the story thus far. It has piqued my interest and is holding steadfast. It is proceeding smoothly and I am very interested in Jeremiah and his technique which is like a black version of the flying thunder god. I wish to learn more of this unique individual and I really like him. Good story overall.

Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
For some reason, I imagined the Kages (duh. Who are four of the most powerful people in the world?) walking in slow mo, wind billowing behind, awesome background music, serious faces.
That would be sooooo badass.
Lord Sannin chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. I'm dying to see what comes next
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Whatever charm this story MAY have had the first dialogue you gave naruto COMPLETELY ruined it sooo...BYE
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2013