Reviews for Watch Me Grow
calicsifan07 chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
I remember my kids' first birthday. It was a fun time. They both had a great time.

Carol
stlouiegal chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Great chapter, lucie has come a long way. I'm so happy for lucie turning one ye
TessTrueHeart chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Sweetie that was wonderful, I love it, great update, thank you for continuing this great story.
RosePetal7 chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Aww her sneeze blew the candle out! So cute! Great chapter. I could see this scenario happening between Sara and Gil. Sara getting frustrated but working it out with help from Gil. They are the perfect pair. This had the perfect amount of fluff for me :)
NANCY1 chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Very cute - and, well done. You're quite good at fluff!
Moochiecat chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Wow, that was utterly delightful! I was smiling the entire time I was reading. It was a terrific birthday fic!
gsr4ever123 chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Really glad you have updated... lovely chapter!
was spratlurid quimby chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Great chapter
csijenniferlynn chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Aw, this was so sweet! I have loved this story from the first minute because of the parallels with my own beautiful baby, but this chapter was my favorite! I am so like Sara; obviously, we want our children to grow up (it sure beats the alternative!), but the way time has a habit of passing by in great dollops sure is sad. Thanks for the chapter, and thanks for the totally undeserved compliment at the beginning!
calicsifan07 chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
Cute Chapter. Looking forward to more. Gotta love Bob Dylan.

Carol
Moochiecat chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!
RosePetal7 chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
LMAO! That was great. I love a drunk Greg. Now time for the after party with Greg's hangover!
NANCY1 chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
Perfect - glad to see that Betty is a happy Grandmother! Greg is too funny - he's still living with his secret love for Sara - too bad, as there's only one man that Sara will ever love!
TessTrueHeart chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
that was a fabulous update, I love Greg in this chapter, great job.
stlouiegal chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
Thanks for chapter 14, what a great chapter. It oozed of family and friends. It's so great to see lucie come so far, she is a happy, beautiful, and healthy little girl; who is her parents world. As usual greg was funny, even drunk. It's good to see gil and sara so happy. It turned out, to be a great day for christening. Good to see sara and mrs. Grissom getting on better. Thanks for a great story. Looking forward to your future ff stories.