Reviews for The Devil of Zero
It looks like a dai kantana
Samo25 chapter 25 . 1/23
Looking forward to the next chapter, man. Loving this story.
Samo25 chapter 21 . 1/22
I fucking died at the end. Hellsing Abridged for the fucking win! XD ..Is it bad if I could READ the show's voices?
Samo25 chapter 17 . 1/22
Oh, yes... Siesta's gonna. .UP! Loving this story, man.
Samo25 chapter 2 . 1/22
This is gonna be fucking awesome. I really hope this isn't a dead fic because I can only IMAGINE the Hell [Pun intended] our favourite badass will raise.
Wicken25 chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
I am enjoying this I don't think Louise should be with Vergil but the maid would be awesome. Especially if Dante shows up and the two brothers hash out their differences and then gets his brother hitched so he has a wife to control his more insane edges ..mwahahahaha.
Primus2021 chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
I Like this One A Lot!
Primus2021 chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
who is Jackie Estacado?
Primus2021 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Who is Deathwing?

Also, What happened to to 'Rescue Siesta from Count Motty" and "Save the Village from Evil-Tax-Man'
Creeves59 chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
Please continue. Also, could a Defecting and/or wounded Joy join Virgil's team. I think that would be AWESOME! X-D Plus, it would be a challenge that not many are up to. Can't wait much longer to see Virgil tear apart a fleet using a certain sword technique. :-)
erching chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
I hope you aren't done
Itherael chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
I agree with you. Vergil is not the kind of person, demon or half-demon that is interesting in such petty things, I mean getting romantically interested in one of the girls. Vergil is just interested in getting power as we all know so I think you have depicted him as how he truly is. Good job!

Hope this gets updated.

- Frank
Crash Overdrive chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Hmm... Not bad. You have my thanks, and my recommendation if someone asks.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
I honestly did not expect Kiritsugu to be included in this story but oh well. I wonder if Dante will ever get dragged into this story? Maybe as Tiffania's familiar?
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Hohohohohoholyyy shit! Siesta is half demon too!? Plot twist!