Reviews for Friends with Who
IamPinkiePie chapter 8 . 2/8
I love this soo much! It's a great cross-over, absolutely love it!
Robin The Girl Wonder chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
i need to know what happens
Karissagrace chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
This is the funniest thing I've ever read. I try to show all my friends this chapter cuz I just find it to be so dang funny. Especially with Joey running into Chandler's room and when Roes noticed Ross's dinosaur pj's. I died of laughter after reading that.
magicheese chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
i lovin this! :)
LozzaDaMonstaGurl chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
This story is AWESOME!
It's well written :)
Please update soon.
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
No! You can't leave me with that! Please oh please finish this! Is it wrong that I am begging?! If Janice were real I would be so mad at her! I really want to punch her for showing up at all the wrong moments!
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Just had a little déjà vu moment of when they were all in Monica's bedroom listening to a conversation in living room...except it wasn't someone confessing love, it was Rachel and Ross' fight that lasted all night and they all had to eat the organic wax...
love-wizardhobbit chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
Oh god i really love this story please update :)
Kittens Love Doctor Who chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Hey, I would just like to say that this story is very well written and i would appreciate updates as quickly as you can. No pressure i would just like to know what happens. Anyway, well done with this story and I can tell it will be loved by many.
CaseyJuTardis chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
These are awesome! Keep writing them!
Hakarou chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
This is a beautiful, every chapter is just so lovely and funny. I just finish reading and I can't wait for the next chapter.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
If that tablet did exsist, I wouldn't know whether to be excited about that or down right freaked out. I love Night At The Museum. First ones better though.

Great chapter! And I have to say, ever since I started reading this I've been watching a lot more Friends. I know a little bit more than I did, but I still wouldn't be very good at any quizzes on it! If I'm honest though, I've seen more Friends than Doctor Who recently. XD

Great chapter by the way, loved it! Can't wait for an update, please update as soon as you can!

OAO

Markie! XD xx
Strawberry Moon 007 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
i love this story! i've always loved the idea of the dr rose and jack meeting the friends crew and i can see all this actually happening which is great! i can't believe i hadn't found it before, its so awesome! :)
minchedder chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Oh my god, you're writing again! yey!

Sorry to hear about your friend no longer continuing but, that's life and what she contributed before was great(make sure she knows that, and I will be happy if and when she does decide to write again). And you're continuing (which is great by the way!)

Anyway, I love love loved this latest update from you. You are truly amazing to think of this. You are like, one of the best authors :)

I love the touches of 10/Rose (who doesn't?) and you are actually making my love for them grow stronger.

Although, not strong enough to break my love of Mondler! Haha.

Please update soon! x