Reviews for Show and Tell
Very cute.
stareagle chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
too funny
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
"The 'Gibbs' puppet had his trademark polo shirt and a little knit cup of coffee in his hand. The 'Jenny' puppet seemed to have had a haircut recently, judging by the fraying red yarn." - AW!

THough I am hugely intrigued at the concept of a knit cup of coffee.

"Do I even want to ask why?" Abby grinned, looking pleased with her creations. "I had Tony and Ziva puppets that were lonely." As Abby pulled out her Ducky puppet, Gibbs smiled. He wouldn't exchange Abby for anything in the world." - AW!

"She shook her head. "Do I need to have a long talk with Abby?" Jethro just smiled. "Nah, she's fine. She made puppets of all of us, not just you and me. She's even got one for herself, a little Abby puppet. I don't want to imagine what she does with the puppet McGee." Jenny's face broke out into a smile" - Hehehe.
1Kiko chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Oh I love it! This was the perfect story to return to fanfiction with. (Seriously, you should see the clutter in my e-mail.)

I can totally see Abby with puppets of everyone. To be honest I'm surprised that she doesn't have them. I mean, she had mop Tony and Ziva, so why not make puppets?

It was lighthearted and fun, which was wonderful. I feel like there aren't a whole lot of lighthearted and fun Jibbs fanfics, so this was just perfect.

Kind of makes me want to make puppets.

] Kiko
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
i pray that i don't go into a coma from all the laughing
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I definitely remember you, lol :-D

You didn't lose your touch, I loved it, really funny and sweet.

Poor puppet Tony!

:-D
MissJayne chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved it! My money was on being abducted by aliens, just so you know. :P

Oh, you want a review for the story? I cracked up. Absolutely loved it. Although I think Tony might need cranial surgery rather than just repairs. :)
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
omg this was hillariouse and super sweet. so funny. i really want ncis puppets now especialy janny and gibbs ones. so funny. glad your back cant wait to see what you write. this was really sweet funny and amazing. your so cool.
lo8ic chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I loved this! It was so cute. :) I love the idea of the puppets. It was cute. I loved "DiNozzo's all right, but the DiNozzo puppet is at home with Abby needing repair" xD hahaha. Nice1
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved it! Very cute with the puppets. I know just how you feel! I'm been on vacation and I come back sick as a dog with my voice gone! It sucks.. lol. Great little fic!