Reviews for I Am Still Here
Dew DeReade chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Hey there!
i really like your start so far!
its got me interested and i *really* want to know whats going on with this kia (?) Kai (?) character!
in other words great hook!
i just have one question... is this going to end up slash? it wont affect whether or not i read, i just like to know so im not blind sided by it!

thank you and great story so far! I cant wait to see what happens!
DEW
Aoi chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
It has some very good potentially. A shame it hasn't been updated yet it called me like a moth to a flame. I like it. : )
yucca chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Your story is very interessant.

Please post another chapter soon.
ezcap1st chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Ah. Kakashi picking out the threats and passive aggressive scaring them. What a beast. XD
Avid-Reader chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Ohhh, i got all fluttery and aw-ish over the little interaction of Naruto sitting on Kakashi's lap. So cute, the little things.

I do hope you update soon, like, now? xD am addicted.
Hiruma Musouka chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
A very nice chapter. I really like this story because it has a slightly different perspective on Kakashi's personality than I normally see. Another little facit to add onto my mental picture of him. I'm also really amused by the idea that Naruto just had to bug him a little more to get actual training. It's almost as if Kakashi's gotten so good at being slippery and wriggling around problems and people that he's not exactly got it in him to say "no" when that's not an option.

He seems sort of like someone who's being swept along by the flow of things because they're not sure where they stand any longer. You can see it with how he interacts with Anko as well.

I'll be very interested to see how this progresses and what happens with the events surrounding the Chuunin exam, Jiraiya's trip to get Tsunade and all that. Post time-skip should also be especially interesting considering how you're developing things. On one hand, if Kakashi favors anyone it'll be Naruto here, but at the same time, Team 7 as a whole seems a little closer since Kakashi seems to be paying more attention. I wonder how that'll impact Sasuke once Orochimaru starts focusing his attention and whether Kakashi would still think it's a good idea to teach him Chidori since Naruto's more likely to badger him for training here.

Oh, I can't wait! . You have such an interesting writing style.
matsumotomoon chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Wow i love snarky, cynical and ironic humour...especially on someone as hot as Kakashi ;)

lols no Kakashi should never teach but what the hell why don’t we traumatise naru-can more? Always fun

Update please :)
Avid-Reader chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Please, please, pleaaaase update as soon as you can, i can't get enough of this fic :D
KitElizaKing chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
This is an intriguing story. It's just a little bit different, and more 'off' than others have been. I say that in a very complimentary way though. Some of the best stories have that little bit of darkness to them that makes them feel off-centre and that's what makes them good. These aren't exactly the Naruto, Kakashi, et al that we all know and love, but that doesn't mean they aren't lovable and knowable. Thanks for writing a story that has my antennae quivering and brain buzzing with curiosity. I can't wait to see where you're taking us on this journey, it is forming up to be epic.

Just one complaint though: Oi, poor Kakashi...Anko? What's the poor sop done to deserve her?
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
A voice like dark chocolate, you say? Sounds fitting!
Gravind Divine chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
hey this is great

you should really update soon

pleaseee

XD
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love you too! That was, quite nice for a starting, then danzo came in and kajdhcuejdb he pisses me off so bad! I look forward to the next chapter~!
matsumotomoon chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
noooooo don't split them up? i love it so far :) please update and please please take it slow he's an attention starved twelve year old
DREAMER1084 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Somehow think that Hiruzen and Danzou's suspicion was just a bit... ridiculous? Why would they have a feeling that Kakashi and Naruto are all gay?( I know in this fic would be true... but how did they see it? At least I don't think if they saw it as a family relationship, it would be a problem)

Anyways, in this fic both Kakashi and Naruto are almost IC, if comparing to Xenocide. I like it but I've been also waiting for Apocolypse...
ncalkins chapter 1 . 8/29/2011