Reviews for Lives Apart
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 5/16
Interesting fanfic.i wonder...
I Quit 2.0 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
…Since he's not an Immortal but he is Immortal…doesn't that mean he can have kids?
HazzaTL3 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
cool chapter. think Duncan could have "sparred" with dt Daniel Methos.
HazzaTL3 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
this us a very interesting concept. shame McCloud wasn't in this chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Great story!
Barranca chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I definitely enjoyed reading this, and even if the story is complete, the tale will go on - I can already imagine how Alexander will get into and escape from twice the amount of life threatening situations as Daniel did.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Great, Daniel/Methos/Alex is being hunted by that blasted half-ascended creep. I wonder if the memory and personality merge will ever settle?
JudyL068 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Wow! What an ambitious idea and you did a fabulous job pulling it off! I loved it. Well done.
hochexplosiv chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
This was the second time I read this story and again I loved it. I hope someday you find the inspiration for a sequel.
irezel chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
WEEEEEEIRD. But really cool. C:
Stop Staring At Me chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Good story, I liked it. It is very original. I look forward to the mentioned sequel. Cheers.
Nedy Rahn chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
I know I'm a bit late in reviewing the end of this four part story of yours. I just reread the whole thing and I just want to say it deserves a sequel. Take your time in building it, but there should be a follow on story at some point. After all you have Anubis out there looking for Daniel aka Alexander as a potential host. You have the rogue watchers hunting him because they misguidingly believe he's somehow betrayed the Watchers and humanity, and of course there's the occasional idiot with an extremely long life span thinking they can take Methos Adam Daniel Alexander Pierson Jackson's head.

It maybe even interesting to write something that's post Stargate Universe and perhaps a slight rewrite of Stargate: Continuum with your version of Daniel Jackson in place of the one in the movie.
MarbleGlove chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Cool!
Starshinedown chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
I've very much enjoyed this, and I'm glad I gave it a chance. Thank you for sharing with us!
joniskpelare chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
He could always retire off world.