Reviews for Lives Apart
Bobboky chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
cool
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Great chapter!

Looking forward to the sequel! :)
Toki Mirage chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Loved it completely! I hope to see more soon! :)
Quick-Demon chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Love this story! It's unique take on a common relation is awesome! Please continue!
mwbib chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
love your story so far . I can't wait for more
Bprice chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
It's like chocolate lava cake. Crunchy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Two of my favorite characters mashed together! I can't wait to see where this goes! Method with a martyr complex. Who'da thunk it?

Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Great combination. Thanks for continuing... but why do Amanda, Duncan and Joe leave so quickly? Are they that disturbed? Do they want to talk in private? I thought they wanted to hang out.
GenoBeast chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
I bet Daniel now has an immunity to the Goauld.

Also it would be interesting if you eventually did tie in Alien influence on the Immortals. Like either some sort of genetic anomaly from the Ancients blood mixed human or possible even another Alien race that setup the entire situation. If you pull in Destiny ship from SGU then the possibilities are that another very advanced race on the level of cosmic power could be responsible, like a group capable of making the Ancients look like young-lings. Then again I can't dismiss the possibility of ancient technology created by an Ancient that was meant for his kind to stay immortal but ended affecting some humans. We have seen that Ancient technology is not necessarily tuned to human physiology so the whole 'Game' could be a result of unexpected side-effects of being used on a human. The Quickening does sound good from the perspective of ensuring knowledge is kept if say a fellow Immortal was taken down by a non-immortal.

So...if I had to make a definite guess I would say the Immortals are a result of Ancient technology with possible Janus being the actual creator since all of his inventions shown were awesome but destructive.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
The interesting distinction here is that Methos has to deal with not only Daniel's body and memories, but Daniel's core personalty is intact. Again with less experience and strength than Methos' but still very recent and living a full life. It will temper who he becomes. Also of interest is that Daniel did wear contacts in later seasons, instead of glasses, but since I don't know the episodes that you mentioned by name, I'm not sure if it is going to be obvious to the others that he's wearing contacts.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Well... your time sense is a bit mashed up, but I'm enjoying the problem of Methos' memories and essence just being so strong as to overwhelm and absorb Daniel.
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
lol ending for this fanfic.
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Interesting. I thought that you were going to show Methos quietly taking over Daniel but your definitely going the more interesting way.
puiwaihin chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I like it. If you've got a good plot arc idea I hope you'll keep it going.
Evemfoster chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Love this concept keep it up i can't wait for the next chapter.
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
This is a brilliant idea - can't wait to see their reactions to the fight! :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »