Reviews for The Weeping Wraith
Stormcutter684 chapter 9 . 3/7
I've only gotten to chap.9 and already my heart is wailing and crying for Legolas. My soul is cracked and shattering, desperately wanting to reach in and save Legolas from the cruelty of monsters and evil darkness.
Oh, I am aching, I feel Legolas' pain and agony! Such drama, such hurt, such emotion! I need to save him! I can't wait to read more!
BelleCelestyn chapter 9 . 2/18
I originally thought the addition of Lelemir into the search for Legolas was an unnecessary filler arc used to help lengthen the story but now that she's become one of the Walkers (which is no different than a Tenth Walker story, really), her presence detracts from the story-telling because you are paying an awful amount of attention to her rather than Legolas. It's a pity
Heatblizzard chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Actually you're the one that is biased.
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Yay! Another rare alterante fanfic attempt that is good!

It's too bad the internet communities seemed locked down unwilling to branch out and the site is on *stupid* fics mode where they are generic.

Have you notice that forums seem to be dying in general on the internet lately?
Kubasaki chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Why is everything always in bold italics? It's giving me a headache...
Kubasaki chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
DANG that's a long song! I read the whole thing though, it was cool.
everLI7 chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in 8 years, but this is such an amazing story that it deserves to be finished. Please, please continue!
May Arisa chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
Hey! I've in a few days (namely yesterday, the day before yesterday and today) read this whole story, and I'm very curious and excited to the next chapter, if it ever comes. I know it's been almost eight years since you last updated, but please continue this! It is way too good to be left collecting cobwebs, don't you think?
Furionknight chapter 22 . 12/31/2011
Excellent story :)
BelleCelestyn chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
i really liked the beginning but after you made Legolas' sister the main character, I pretty much lost interest. what a pitty, it started so well...
alli chapter 22 . 2/10/2011
is there any chance for an update?
IVIaedhros chapter 22 . 5/23/2008
What is it with the LotR fandom that so attracts wonderful fanfics that end up on permanent hiatus?
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Awesome...I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this, especially as I'd always imagined what a "good" wraith might be if only we could do something about Legolas being said wraith...the guy gets way too much screen time.
JezRoll chapter 22 . 8/7/2005
*Jez blinks rapidly at screen for several long moments* OD you know I actually had to go back and read chapters 19-21 again just to get my bearings? It has really just been that long. I hope that you do finish this fic though, I would very much like to see how you end it all.
Dragon-of-the-north chapter 22 . 6/3/2005
Ah! It's good to see this new chapter, and the fact that it is short does not mean that it is bad. In fact, it leads back into the story quite nicely, and I enjoyed it greatly, especially Frodo's prayer at the end - that was somehow a touching moment. :-) Good luck with reviving your muses. ;-)