Reviews for The Weeping Wraith
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
120,489 words of utter boredom, I wasted a good portion of my day reading this.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2016
I can't fucking read it because it's written in bold! And the OC elf characters are really grating on my nerves
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
This chapter annoyed me so much, YOU DONT WRITE A CHAPTER IN BOLD TYPE!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
I'm personally stuck between loving this or hating this. I want there to be more action and happenings in the chapters, I really dilkike when an OC character joins the fellowship.
Stormcutter684 chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
D:
I've only gotten to chap.9 and already my heart is wailing and crying for Legolas. My soul is cracked and shattering, desperately wanting to reach in and save Legolas from the cruelty of monsters and evil darkness.
Oh, I am aching, I feel Legolas' pain and agony! Such drama, such hurt, such emotion! I need to save him! I can't wait to read more!
BelleCelestyn chapter 9 . 2/18/2015
I originally thought the addition of Lelemir into the search for Legolas was an unnecessary filler arc used to help lengthen the story but now that she's become one of the Walkers (which is no different than a Tenth Walker story, really), her presence detracts from the story-telling because you are paying an awful amount of attention to her rather than Legolas. It's a pity
Heatblizzard chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Actually you're the one that is biased.
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Yay! Another rare alterante fanfic attempt that is good!

It's too bad the internet communities seemed locked down unwilling to branch out and the site is on *stupid* fics mode where they are generic.

Have you notice that forums seem to be dying in general on the internet lately?
Kubasaki chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Why is everything always in bold italics? It's giving me a headache...
Kubasaki chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
DANG that's a long song! I read the whole thing though, it was cool.
everLI7 chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in 8 years, but this is such an amazing story that it deserves to be finished. Please, please continue!
May Arisa chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
Hey! I've in a few days (namely yesterday, the day before yesterday and today) read this whole story, and I'm very curious and excited to the next chapter, if it ever comes. I know it's been almost eight years since you last updated, but please continue this! It is way too good to be left collecting cobwebs, don't you think?
Furionknight chapter 22 . 12/31/2011
Excellent story :)
BelleCelestyn chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
i really liked the beginning but after you made Legolas' sister the main character, I pretty much lost interest. what a pitty, it started so well...
alli chapter 22 . 2/10/2011
is there any chance for an update?