Reviews for The Book
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
hope you update sooon pleaseee...
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Loooooooooove. So much love for this story. A shame it hasn't been updated in forever, but I can wait for an update. Even if it'd take years.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
My friend your desire is the bringer of life
The gift of the goddesses

Pls continu,e I would love to read more of your stories
kat1316 chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
update please
IhumakitukPeople chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
I really hope you continue this story :) And from where you're coming from with how Cloud is into these poems and with how obsessed Genises is with Loveless I really think that they are going to work :D
kellie1999 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Loved the ending!
Exiled Childe chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
More please! I love this story! It is epic! Can't wait to read more and "see" their (other characters) reactions to this Cloud! Do Aeris/Aerith know about him time-traveling?
Vuurvlieg chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Awww cmon? I loved that poem too btw and I really want to see things develop. :) Please update again?
Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
OMG! Luv it! Plz update it again soon!
Quiz King chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I HAVE to ask, are you planning to continue this at all, or is it a lost cause? I've really enjoyed the way you've portrayed Cloud and Zack, and I would really love to see more of the characters you're giving to Genesis and Angeal (Genesis especially! He's one of my favourite characters). But alas, it's been over a year since you've updated; it's a real shame, me-thinks.

Also, the fact that you've added more that just LOVELESS for poetry in this piece is amazing! I don't think most people think about that kind of thing, and that bit of poem at the end of chapter five really did sound like Genesis! I also like that you haven't made Cloud TOO angsty or 'sketchy', as some do when they write Time Travel fics. Anyway, all in all, you've done a great job with this, and as much as I would love to see more, it's completely up to you. I hope you find inspiration for this soon!
stephanie chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Hello there. loved reading the first few chapters. any chance of an update sometime soon? thank you
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Are you going to move this story to Ao3 and keep updating it? I loved what I read so far and would love to see more.

Gina
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
i think this will be a nice story based on the first 5 chapters. hope you'll be able to update this soon. :)
1sunfun chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Nice story.
1sunfun
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
slow down
good idea, good premise and preparations, but pace it more calmly