Reviews for The Book
IhumakitukPeople chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
I really hope you continue this story :) And from where you're coming from with how Cloud is into these poems and with how obsessed Genises is with Loveless I really think that they are going to work :D
kellie1999 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Loved the ending!
Exiled Childe chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
More please! I love this story! It is epic! Can't wait to read more and "see" their (other characters) reactions to this Cloud! Do Aeris/Aerith know about him time-traveling?
Vuurvlieg chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Awww cmon? I loved that poem too btw and I really want to see things develop. :) Please update again?
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
OMG! Luv it! Plz update it again soon!
Quiz King chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I HAVE to ask, are you planning to continue this at all, or is it a lost cause? I've really enjoyed the way you've portrayed Cloud and Zack, and I would really love to see more of the characters you're giving to Genesis and Angeal (Genesis especially! He's one of my favourite characters). But alas, it's been over a year since you've updated; it's a real shame, me-thinks.

Also, the fact that you've added more that just LOVELESS for poetry in this piece is amazing! I don't think most people think about that kind of thing, and that bit of poem at the end of chapter five really did sound like Genesis! I also like that you haven't made Cloud TOO angsty or 'sketchy', as some do when they write Time Travel fics. Anyway, all in all, you've done a great job with this, and as much as I would love to see more, it's completely up to you. I hope you find inspiration for this soon!
stephanie chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Hello there. loved reading the first few chapters. any chance of an update sometime soon? thank you
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Are you going to move this story to Ao3 and keep updating it? I loved what I read so far and would love to see more.

Gina
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
i think this will be a nice story based on the first 5 chapters. hope you'll be able to update this soon. :)
1sunfun chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Nice story.
1sunfun
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
slow down
good idea, good premise and preparations, but pace it more calmly
Nachtwoelfin chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
It's lovely, through I have to wonder if Genesis will discover Cloud's copy of Loveless (I think it was his bevore he died isn't it?). I'd really like to read about how Angeal and Genesis reacted to Cloud's quoting. I just love baffling the unflapable. Too bad you haven't updated recently. I hope to read more sometimes.

Happy Hollydays
YueLilianPotter chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
sounds really great
i hope you will update very soon
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
i really like this story i hope you update it soon :)
angelxofxmine chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Aw so cute! I love this!