Reviews for Right Where It Belongs
Lilah66 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Great chapter :)
Lilah66 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Great story I'm glad to see something original posted here, keep up the good work :)
Gyarados' rage chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I love this story, so far. I lve the dark themes and depth you've created. I hope you updte soon! Well done
Szayel's Angel chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I loved it, Update sooner!
inkdfantasy chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
This is a very original alternate universe in Pokemon fanfiction; at least, I've never read one like it before. I love it, and I hope you find the time to update
Arisu chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Wow, I have no words for how intense and thrilling this story is turning out to be! I specially love how you handle Juniper, Touko's and N's character, they feel so human, fragile yet strong.

I'm sincerely hoping you can update soon!
Etna Demon Neko chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
this is good. and slightly creepy. But good nonetheless. can't wait for the next chapter :)
Soldier of Darkness chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
The descriptions of the mental hospital's room threw me back to my clinical days for nursing school, during my psych round. Thusly, it gives this a more realistic feel for me.

I am keenly interested to see where this goes; it seems Touko and N already share a bond not of the making of the Legendary Dragons.
Fuzzy Cake chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Ooooooh interesting plot
PostiveCharm416 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
i hoe that you update and i wonder what wil happen to n now and what touko do soon!
Til Kingdom Come chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
If this is you writting something uninteresting then I eagerly await to see just how great this story is when you write something you deem interesting. In other words Gahhhh I love this story. In stories I end up skimming to get the point, but I was hooked for the entire time and clung to every single word.

Please continue, I can't wait for an update :)
Til Kingdom Come chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I really quite like this story, for starters I love AU stories, but also your writting stlye hooks the reader almost immediately. I ;ike how you portray N. Most people write him as an overly naive and childish character; I much perfer your N's refusal to play with toys as well as his grumpy nature. I'm quite curious to find out exactly what happened to poor little N.
Drabbles.by.Cheeky chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
An update! :) for an uninteresting start (as you said) this was so very good! The way you write N and Juniper, especially the way they interact, makes me feel so sad. In general, your writing evokes emotions so easily. I love that in this story. The bathroom scene was also well-written. It left me feeling off-balance and unnerved, even though in the back of my mind I was expecting something like this.

Anyway, I loved this chapter. Totally hooked :)
Drabbles.By.Cheeky chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I really like this! I'm not usually one for AUs, but this already has me hooked. I can't wait to see where you're going with it. Your style is pretty awesome, keep it up.