Reviews for The Other Side
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
I have no words for just how amazing this is!
Alisha chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Cute
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
amazing!
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
So many feels... I can't even... In tears here ;'D That was so beautiful ;')
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was well written and beautiful. Go Percy! I love Lucy; such a strong woman she is.
LillyMay77 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Great one shot!
julesdap chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Brilliant as always. This shall officially be my personal canon whenever I think of Percy switching sides.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Aww. Read GriffinSky's Proving Them Wrong. You'd enjoy it!
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Aw... this is so super duper sweet! I always wondered how Percy "switched sides" an I honestly think J.K. Rowling herself wouldn't want it anywhere way. I'm dead serious- you should send this to her or something.
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Glad that you've shown that Percy didn't change entirely on his own. I too believe that.
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Love how you showed that Percy didn't really change by himself.
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
3 :3
Twigglet25 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I loved this is was really great. I really liked the first Lucy, although I thought she was going to turn out to be Audrey! It's great how the character was your invention but it fitted into the events really well. x
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wonderful new insight! I never really liked Percy much, we only see him when he's stuck up at school, then betrays his family, even if he does come back in the end. It's nice to see this side of the story, where he regrets what he's doing but isn't doing anything definite yet. And of course, if anyone else had written this it would have been just another fan fic, now it just fits in with the world that Rowling created :)
felines chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I loved how this wasn't exactly Audrey/Percy. The descriptions were so vivid, and this is so lovely. Good job!