Reviews for Your Last Day
Please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Do more chapterd
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That's really depressing, but amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
If today was your last day! by Nickelback This is one of the best stories ever! I love it! i even wanted to cry. :(
TheLoliPopKisser chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
wtf happened a the end huh? this had me crying into buckets by the way!
AoiTatsu chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Well written; very sad but beautiful.
Jacob A. Ashworh chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I loves the story. Please tell us what happened next. I know you are busy and this is marked as completed but still.
flying-potaattooess chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
OH COME ONNN I was crying :'( no fair! it was good though... but still no fair why haru-chan have to die? and poor kyoya :( and takashi they both love her and she died :'( and please continue pleasee? and how did she die? and please continue...pleaseee?
WhiteLaceLily chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Omg. So sad! It was beautifully writen. I couldn't stop crying. Sooo touching! T-T This is now one of my top 5 fovourite stories!
Hita-Chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
It was both sad and sweet, a happy bitter sweet if you get what I mean. I really was in tears by the end, and I could really see this playing out. I am overjoyed at the amount of emotions you put in here, and if I didnt kno better I would have been sure that the characters themselves or at the very least the original writer had written this story. Truly fabulous, I really was blown away. Thank you for writing this story.
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I was crying almost through this entire story. It was a good story...but I still can't help it. It was so sad.
DontWaitUpForMe chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I loved this story...until the ending. Really? If Haruhi died i doubt the host club would be so calm about it. I mean, seriously, they all love her. LOVE. HER. They would be crying and not eating a cake happily. It was good until the rest of the host club came. That part was hard to believe and I love Takashi and all, but...no. I like it and hate it at the same time.
Alchemylover19 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That was so sweet and sad and I cried. But I'm a little confused about the end with the rose garden and the tea spot thing. Otherwise a great story