Reviews for Reaffirmation
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Apparently I need to start eating Cheerios then!
This was amazing. I'm not sure how I missed it the first time around!
ebineez01 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Absolutely loved this. I love Hotch & Prentiss together & you write so very well. A pleasure to read. Thank you
Violette702 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
*looks for the like button* that was great! I love the steaminess. Not to mention every time you wrote about Hotch's dimples. *fans self*
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Longbourn22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hi! just caught this while cruising and WoW! so gentle and sweet! She's always understanding everyone's feelings, especially Hotch's, which makes them so much more special.

And the fact that so few fanfic stories touch on the scar Doyle left on her chest just is frustrating because it is part of her now!

And the series had not mention anything about it either and when she wears low cut shirts, it does have any scars!

but this is a really cool story!

CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
If this is what Cheerios makes you write then where can I ship a crate of Cheerios to you? This was amazing and I'm so glad I finally got to read it.

babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
WOMAN. If Cheerios make you do THIS, what would Honey Nut Cheerio's make you do?
suallenparker chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I enjoyed it a lot. I like the style it's written in. The melancholic undertones and how I get to experience it through the perspectives of both characters.

It was cute and tender and hot. I loved it!
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Great job I'm soooo happy that u wrote something again
fbi-woman chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
omg this was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! Love love love. I thank your Cheerios lol.
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
another amazing story!
luv0817 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
'Lauren' and episodes after were SO hard to watch that I didn't watch the ones after until I heard that PB was coming back.

ITA about the team, they're going to have a hard time... at least in my head. Morgan and Spencer don't trust easily and Garcia is going to be hurt beyond belief.

As for Hotch and Em, I'd give anything for them to be together in canon, but that'll probably never happen, so I appreciate the post-Doyle H/E pieces.
1719162 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I literally squealed when I saw this! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kavi!