Reviews for A new life
vivien.gorner chapter 3 . 2/25
Oh, german here and there! That's what I like... Hannibal is a fascinating character. Ich bewundere jeden, der ├╝ber ihn schreibt. (Don't know the words for it in English...)

greetings from Germany!
al00f chapter 22 . 10/25/2013
This story was amazing! It's so sad when Hollie died! :(
Guest chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Very good writing!
MajorBachman chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
All things come to an end, even good things. It was quite an experience, wasn't it?
German history's as rich to use as background as Italy, eh?

Applying for Cambridge - impressive; I'm sure you'll succeed if you put your mind to it. Good luck on your studies!
Grymmarie chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
:) I'm glad everyone was happy in the end. Congrats on the completion!
Grymmarie chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
It's about time :P But I already read this because I helped with it.
allofmysecretfantasies chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Loved it!
allofmysecretfantasies chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Loved it. :)
allofmysecretfantasies chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
I like where this is going, I hope that Clarice and Hannibal are reunited!
allofmysecretfantasies chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Oh my god! Great ending! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
allofmysecretfantasies chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Yes, Lecter!
allofmysecretfantasies chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oooo! I have enjoyed reading this first chapter and I can't wait to read more. I hope that voice at the end was the good Doctor but we'll see! Good work. :)
MajorBachman chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
Truly has been a time. Nine months? Man! Anyway - good to see a new installment and a nice long one at that - yay!

A good, sad chapter, slowly paced (which suits such a funerary chapter excellently). I also see some secrets revealed but a few more added...
You know, for some reason I'm starting to think Hollie uses the word Love as a tool, that she, in spite of what we've been told, never loves, only uses. But let's see - you have a few more chapters up your sleeve, you say!
Grymmarie chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
I can't wait to find out where they are going! Good job Hollie!
MajorBachman chapter 20 . 2/16/2012
Excellent chapter! I don't really enjoy a lot of switching in perpective/POV and this subject deserves time and patience. That's what you've given and it felt right.