Reviews for True Wisdom Takes a Little Faith
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Now...where to start gushing...

Well, to start off, this story was awesome! Like I said, it was just so FTFOD and it fits so perfectly with what has already been written in the FTFOD storyline so far!

And Takara was great. I thought you did a good job with her, and when she started to talk about Ryoko being her best friend and sending Matty that little hint, I totally got it. Everything you were trying to say was subtle and yet so clear to me and your understanding of the characters and the Spirit Chips is amazing!

You know, there were so many hints and a lot of foreshadowing in this story. Honestly, I don't know if even you realize how much is in there!

I also like how you connected it to Inner Glow and My Best Friend's Girlfriend. That was such a nice touch and you've definitely picked up on the fact that Matty's dream from back when he was six is and will be important.

As an added note, the other characters were also well done and Dai was being so typically Dai, which I loved.

This is an awesome piece of writing and it was definitely worth the long wait! Thanks so much for writing it and for totally making my day! *hugs*

Love you!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
So you think that Matty will get the Spirit Chip of Compassion?

And Faith is a good one for Takara.

BTW, do you happen to know where all the names of the Spirit Chips are listed?