Reviews for Ice Cream
whod'yathink chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
yeah um hey me again

just wanted to say thank you for this, i reread it sometimes and it makes my heart go all gooey :3

one of my favorite parts...

She had forgotten so much about him… well, not about him – for who could forget Riley Poole? – but about the emotions she felt when she was with him: love and hope and energy and joy all mixed together in one glorious, intoxicating concoction, that filled her to the brim and made her skin glow and her eyes shine

UGH. JUST. ADBSU[YXKEZJEVIRVLB I LOVE YOU OK BYE
Smilee chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You gotta continue this!
weeeeeee I'm too lazy to login chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Um. Okay. So.

I have the hugest grin on my face right now and I probably look like a complete idiot, but do I care? Yeah, you guessed it. No.

So.

First off, I love you. Terribly. I mean, who else would write and dedicate a story to me? I mean, gracious. My heart is bursting. I love you. I love you.

Secondly, this story. Squee. Oh my goodness, the amount of adorable and cute. I just cannot handle it. Riley was so Riley and no, I was not too pessimistic because that's how I am with guys, and him paying for her ice cream and just ahhhhhhh flailing emotions everything everywhere~ YOU HAVE MELTED ME INTO A PILE OF GOO.

So, in short, I love this. And you.

Okay.

P.s: get ready for a dedication... ;)