Reviews for Freak Show
LuNaLoverForever chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
scary...
Zorobin fan chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Please continue! Update soon!
ACuriousReader chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
This is so awesome. I can't wait for the update. And this is my first time reviewing.

I think it will lead around the Seven Deadly Sins in seven days.

All this thinking is making me crazy but I really liked it.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Wow. Quite frightening actually. Suki's story. It was so content until havoc had appeared. And how she was able to leave that behind is crazy. I'm actually idling over the fact that her parents vanished before her. Because they were a PART of the circus... So why is it they were the victims. I though the circus was the enemy..
Oh lord. Come on Robin! Figure this all out. So now I can see it's a routine really. The blackout, but it doesn't explain why members disappeared (not like Usopp but they were split up) and reappeared back on ship like nothing happened. :/
Great chapter! Loved Suki's backstory, I personally didn't like her because she seemed like any other OC who's gor daggers as a weapon etc etc.. But her backstory is rather scary and it helps build off the OC foundation that you carry her on throughout your stories. I like that. Update soon!(:
Princess-Orlaith chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
I'm beginnig to have this nagging sense that Nami is the only sane one left (besides Suki I suppose). Even though they are all looking to firgure things out, I don't get how they are calm over the fact that Usopp is gone. All too sketchy really. As much as I want to say Robin (because she seems to understand that she's in some weird voodoo trance dimension type), it'll be like that for the whole crew so...
Princess-Orlaith chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
WHAT THE SHIT?! This plot is way more intricate then I previously thought. Well, as expected of Kage XD
So theres this freaky island or "Circus" that's causing these illusions and everyone's losing their reigns on the true reality. Like when on earth did robin get back? Why did Franky shove Usopp. Where IS Usopp? And why can't Luffy remember him?! So many questions, the best I can do is sit back and reas because there isn't enough to make a guess at what exactly is happening..
Also Usopp is envy of the seven sins right now. Ot sure if I can define them all for each crewmatw but nice job subtly adding in how much he wished to be like Zoro/Sanji/Luffy ;)

As confused as I am, REALLY enjoying this. It's becoming more and more intruiging. Keep it up
Princess-Orlaith chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
I'm so confused because it seems they're in teo different dimensions here..
megaME chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Poor Suki losing her parents like that. Did everyone disappear again or was it just Zoro? Im so hooked please continue!
Princess-Orlaith chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
SHIT YES PEOPLE DISAPPEARED! GAHH THE SUSPENSE DOOdd TOO GOOD!

:D Anyways, I was meaning to say why didn't someone carry Nami to the circus? Like sanji said, she doesnt need to move to watch. Anyways though, 3 are missing, 1 is running back, 2 are on board and the rest are in the tent. What will happen next? :)
Princess-Orlaith chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
So in other words, the guy that bumped into Dobin is her male version right ._.

You mean to tell me that the story Suki told was actually from her home island... -_- Dammit why won't she warnn themm (perhaps its not the origin of the story she told but definitely something bad has happened!)
Princess-Orlaith chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
And i was just waiting for the first supernatural even to occur XD
Princess-Orlaith chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
OOOOOH THIS IS SOO COOOL! I nearly shit myself when Brooke held Nami's ankles because holy crap IT STARTED TOO SOON! I hope this turns out as they all go missing aort of deal because I love that survival-type scheme :D
megaME chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Really worried about Usopp. Who's going to be next to disappear? Hope they figure this out soon. Thank you for updating all of your fics! You're amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
When are the other chapters coming out i know it's hard but make it ASAP please
xxCATALYSTxx chapter 1 . 9/29/2013