Reviews for Reverie
NamulaMoonshine chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
aw!
Kerjen chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
So very beautiful! Very true to the characters and so poignant in its love and regrets.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Babs and Dick fics - and fics focusing on The Killing Joke are a dime a dozen on any given Batman fanfiction forum. That said, I have to say this one is definitely one of the better ones.

It is well-written, with an insight into the emotions of the characters that does more than just merely scratch the surface in a generic sort of way.

Excellent job - your work still stands up even after 3 years of being posted.
E Kelly chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
This is a great story. Wonderful exploration of Babs' pain, and I love the excahnge between her and Dick - a very real depiction of love and caring. Good work!
Katherine chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Terri, this is a wonderful story! I love the depth of emotion between Bruce/Dick/Oracle and the character interplay. Simply an amazing piece of work!
Huntress chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
All I have to say, is WHOAAAAAAAA

I'm very, very happy. I'm fed up with DC, they tease us relentlessly on the Dick x Babs relationship. So I always love well written fics with them, but I liked this too because you made it quite believable in the thoughts and emotionally portrayal of the characters.

Nice job. The only thing that was a bit odd was Dick referring to Bruce as father. They still have issues... I can see it being referred to possibly once as his father, but not as many times as you mentioned it.

But that's my 2 cents :P
Kat chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
I really enjoyed this, Barbara needed to realease some tension. I also really liked how you included Batman in it too.
The Phantom chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
Very nice, emotional. WHAT WAS THE JOKE! I MUST KNOW! ? :-) (Maybe you can tell us in the SEQUEL)
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 9/16/2000
I have a little trouble picturing Babs as being this destructive, but given that, I like the story. It's a good take on some bits of history that we've (I've?) missed.
DAVID chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
Great work terri! The emotion was so real and powerful. It would be great to see you expand on the differnt ways Oracle was introduced. Keep it up.
Gina Ivy chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
"They don't have that *Much* in common!" LMAO This is a great story explaining not only what Babs went through but also the guilt that Batman and Nightwing have been carrying around all this time. There are some great moments between Dick and Babs but I also REALLY enjoyed Batman and Nightwing having a talk. Great job all across the board Terri!
John Westcott chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
Coooooooooooooool. :) I enjoy your take on Dick / Barbara more than anyone else's Terri. Damn good writing and everyone is in perfect character. That comment about time healing all wounds is quite true. Pretty much everyone in the Bat Family knows that isn't quite true. As always I enjoyed your story throughly.
Shadowstar chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
Sniffle. Oh, you're THAT Terri. No wonder. That was so... sniffle, sad! Great stuff.