Reviews for Ensouled
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
"That incredible idiot. Hadn't he seen what had happened to Angel? Sure, just get a soul so that Buffy loves me. Not that big a deal. Everything for Buffy. She might love me when I have a soul.

But isn't that what she had always said? That she couldn't love him because he had no soul? Because having no soul made him evil and wrong and less than human?

She had never thought about whether things would be different for her if he did have a soul. She had never even considered something so insane. Something so completely… Spike. She probably should have known."

I love these three paragraphs more than any others written on the subject of Spike's soul, especially the last line. It's so morbidly funny. I like that you have Buffy acknowledge her guilt in the matter. It always bugged me how she never took responsibility for some of Spike's actions in the show even though she and the scoobies made it harder for him to be good by often telling him he was a worthless evil thing. I like that she shows him more respect in your stories.
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nice possible ending to one of my very favorite Buffy eps.
Darkest Night chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love this story, I was always so frustrated with Buffy's lack of reaction after the church scene. Would you consider writing more?
Christina Wynnwood chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Gah! Why did it have to be a one shot?

I remember watching that episode and begging Buffy to do something to comfort him! Anything but just stand there!

It was great! Your story, I mean! You wrote Buffy really well. And Xander was pretty accurate too!

Good job!
Seapea chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was very good. Nice one shot that gave an entirely possible scenario. Your Buffy was very well written.
fortunefavors chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
this is lovely...thanks for writing it! Always nice to tweak canon to get what we would've liked to have seen in there...