Reviews for Unexpected
MichaellaD chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
What does hinky mean?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Really enjoyed the story, couldn't help but laugh out loud at some parts :D
scarletblusssh chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
this is a really good story! :D
teacupsandstrawberries chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
This was a really cute story! I am sad that it is over! I wish it would go on forever and ever! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
StrangeIsNotACrime chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
LOL! I loved the end. Brilliant end to a brilliant story, great job :)
iamnumbernine chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
AHHH! This was a great story, but I feel like it isn't over yet! Please continue with it or make a sequel!
StrangeIsNotACrime chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Another great chapter, well done x
Aania71 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I'm looking forward to Jane's payback!
StrangeIsNotACrime chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Ah that was adorable, Grace and Wayne were so sweet. And I love how Jane's still annoyed at Lisbon, it's funny. Brilliant chapter
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
This is my favourite chapter so far. I like the part where Jane gets pushed in the pool.
Aania71 chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Haha I would also push him into the pool! You realy make me laugh, so thank you for that;) Ah and of course I love this chapter!
Black Hawk chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Well, at least Jane isn't dead! LOL! As hilariously dramatic as this is, if I imagine it with the Mentalist soundtrack, I could see it happening in the show no problem. Actually, I'm surprised Lisbon hasn't already pushed Jane into a pool on the show.
Black Hawk chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Rigsby singing! That's so hilariously... fitting. I like how he's being so sensitive to Grace yet trying to keep a respectful distance away. And poor Cho and his jelly-filled cake... I remember that happening to me once or twice when I was little. One of the most traumatizing experiences ever. :/
StrangeIsNotACrime chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
It's me again :) I loved the Lisbon pushing Jane in the pool, I can imagine her doing that. Are we going to have Wayne getting a little hot and bothered by a bikini clad Grace? Haha x
Black Hawk chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
LOL! I love how Cho "speaks" in all lower case with no punctuation. Pretty much how I'd imagine his dialogue from the show. Genius!