Reviews for Wicked Game
Kaeberlily chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Yay!
JBubbles chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Awesome! I enjoyed the ride!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
really great story.. :)
nameless chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I have only a few qualms, and they all have to do with the fact that the pairings are all wrong! (You know, except for Merlin and Arthur). 1) Lance is always with Gwen. Always (Unless Gwen is with Arthur). 2) Gwaine is always with Percival (unless he's with Merlin). 3) Any female friend of Merlin's is always Freya (seriously, who is this 'Elena' you speak of?), which isn't really a pairing but its still a flaw. But I will continue reading, because this isn't horribly written... I just had to get that off my chest. Thanks!
naughtynati chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I'm going to miss these boys!
Becca chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
As good angst as there has ever been in a fanfiction (you seriously made me spitting pissed off at Arthur SO MANY TIMES) I really felt like there should have been more groveling towards the end. Arthur had rejected Merlin so many times in this fanfiction, what even. I just. What. I feel as if Merlin should've talked more with Arthur about how he hurt him, why, and what they're going to do to fix that. I dunno. I just wanted closure. Or like, couple's counseling, maybe. God, Arthur would've hated that.

And like, I love Merthur, but this broke my heart. My chest was aching the entire time and I kept frickin crying. I wanted to just have Merlin fall in love with Gwaine by the time Arthur got his head out of his ass and manned up. It was really good, don't get me wrong, but I don't think Merlin would've been completely happen with Arthur until he actually proved both to himself and to Merlin that he was ready, and not just with a ring.

Really good writing, though, and I hope you continue to! Best of wishes, hon!
spinninground chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
This was so stressful! Very logical dramatic progression though - the escalation was well done. Really, I've learned that things you've labeled angst stressful reading. Extremely addictive, too. Thanks again!
Je T'amie chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
ahhhhh! so good! yay happy ending ! i love! especially the magic bit
Stately Demented chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I loved Queer as Folk and I certainly love this. Great job!
AB Feta chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
:D
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Too much hurt and angst (more than I like), but I won't deny that I enjoy this very much. ;)
Hinchman chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
This was beautiful.
darkshade0.28 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I'm loving this fic sooooooo much! btw, I am no so much a fan but is it weird that when I started this fic I was listening to swift's "I knew you where trouble" ?
Cheska chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Wow. This was a really, really good story. I loved it from beginning to end. A part of me wishes it could have been longer, but that part also says they didn't want this story to end. The more rational part says it was perfect.

The ending was awesome, but I was kind of hoping that I could see what happens after. Everyone kind of expected Arthur and Merlin to get together once Arthur stopped being a dork and realized that he really is in love with Merlin. However, I kind of wanted to read an Epilogue that did just that - and find out what happens with Gwaine (I know that he was moving on that one time, but I wanted to see who he eventually ends up with...).

There's a bit of snippets that I wanted to check up on, but I guess that's why you had it end this way? So we could come up with it on our own.

Anyway, thanks for writing Wicket Game. It was a great read. :)
DingoAteMySpiderManCrazy chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Perfect.
Totally forgot how much qaf hurt