Reviews for Wicked Game
Moonflower999 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
I love that you gave a reason for Arthur's behavior. It makes sense. I am finding this story totally captivating.
Uniasus chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
This was fabulous. I didn't expect it to get right up into a long lasting, dysfunctional relationship, but I'm glad it did. You wrote this so well, from Arthur's not so subtle pushes to Merlin's devastating hurt. I loved it.
TH.Dannie chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
This makes me want to rewatch Queer as folk so bad! Like Omfg. Which one is suppose to be Michael though? Lancelot?
Potterel08 chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
Aww, I loved this. So many twists and turns!
Kaeberlily chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Yay!
JBubbles chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Awesome! I enjoyed the ride!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
really great story.. :)
nameless chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I have only a few qualms, and they all have to do with the fact that the pairings are all wrong! (You know, except for Merlin and Arthur). 1) Lance is always with Gwen. Always (Unless Gwen is with Arthur). 2) Gwaine is always with Percival (unless he's with Merlin). 3) Any female friend of Merlin's is always Freya (seriously, who is this 'Elena' you speak of?), which isn't really a pairing but its still a flaw. But I will continue reading, because this isn't horribly written... I just had to get that off my chest. Thanks!
naughtynati chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I'm going to miss these boys!
Becca chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
As good angst as there has ever been in a fanfiction (you seriously made me spitting pissed off at Arthur SO MANY TIMES) I really felt like there should have been more groveling towards the end. Arthur had rejected Merlin so many times in this fanfiction, what even. I just. What. I feel as if Merlin should've talked more with Arthur about how he hurt him, why, and what they're going to do to fix that. I dunno. I just wanted closure. Or like, couple's counseling, maybe. God, Arthur would've hated that.

And like, I love Merthur, but this broke my heart. My chest was aching the entire time and I kept frickin crying. I wanted to just have Merlin fall in love with Gwaine by the time Arthur got his head out of his ass and manned up. It was really good, don't get me wrong, but I don't think Merlin would've been completely happen with Arthur until he actually proved both to himself and to Merlin that he was ready, and not just with a ring.

Really good writing, though, and I hope you continue to! Best of wishes, hon!
spinninground chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
This was so stressful! Very logical dramatic progression though - the escalation was well done. Really, I've learned that things you've labeled angst stressful reading. Extremely addictive, too. Thanks again!
Je T'amie chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
ahhhhh! so good! yay happy ending ! i love! especially the magic bit
Femslash Extraordinaire chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I loved Queer as Folk and I certainly love this. Great job!
AB Feta chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
:D
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Too much hurt and angst (more than I like), but I won't deny that I enjoy this very much. ;)