Reviews for Our Generation's Cupid
the electric phantom chapter 22 . 1/17
Okay, I know Karmen's methods, but that's a bit crazy even for her. And OMG I JUST WANT SOME JEITH COME ON! Like yay for realistic character development but boo hoo cuz I want them together.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 22 . 1/16
neW CHAPTER? *does snoopy happy dance* Oh Karmen. Always messing things up and trying to fix them in the weirdest ways. I love this story. And her weird alliance with Marcus is amusing!

AND A SEQUEL. I AM EXCITED.
Keep up the good work, darling!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Ooh, loving it! Although, I will admit, it's like when you're reading a book series and you wait a while for the next book then when you read it you're like "man, I remember how good this is even if I don't remember what's going on!"
But. Anyway, great chapter!
the electric phantom chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
OMG this was absolutely precious. The ultimate Keith backstory! Actually Keith and Karmen sound a lot like me and my friend Joe. Too cute! Can't wait to see what's next!
Safteytorch23 chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
OMG I CANT THIS BOOK IS AMAZING AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE! I know that nobody cares about TEC for the most part, but I, for one, am completely obsessed! I have been for years! This book is epic! It's been... like 7 months! Please update soon, I can't do this!

PS- I ship KarmenXShock so hard! SO ADORABLE! AND PERFECT
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Wait a second. Is the hypnotist boyfriend Annie's dad or something? But I liked the chapter and Merry merry Christmas to you! :)

-Jedi Annie Scrambler
phantom chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Beta, you did NOT just tell me that Karmen's mom and SIGMUND SCRAMBLER were a thing, did you? Like, did they, you know dot dot dot? Ugh, you've taken me to a place I don't wanna even go. However, OMG YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED! I MISSED YOU!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
I love your story; t really draws me in. Ch:9's cliff hanger is driving me nuts so I hope the next chapter comes ASAP!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
why is she so fucking mean to marcus!?
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
what. whAT?! WHAT?! AG AG A GA AGAGAGA! AWESOME. LOVE THIS. (ALSO. ME. CANNOT FORM FULL SENTENCES. OKAY?) (haha)

Drama is a good word! Can't wait to see what happens next!
the electric phantom chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
Holy meatcakes! Her mom was a Prankster? Who knew? This is goings from simply adorable awesomeness to a battle of epicosity! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Okay, I just read your story, and I have to say that the way you write all of the characters is great, especially Marcus. I also love Karmen's voice, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
the electric phantom chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
So cute! Wow! You made Jules into a semi-compelling character who I kind of feel bad for. I'm interested in this broken heart side of Karmen. Can we see more heart-to-hearts NOT involving the King of Being Really Freaking Annoying so we get more of that. Oh, and, Beta, I accidentally ripped you off last week by referring to myself as "Our Generation's Cupid" to a girl at camp. Yeah, that's how obsessed I am. So, if you care at all for what little remains of my sanity, can you update ASAP with another (ideally longer) chapter?
Jedi A.S chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
OOOOHHHHH. That is interesting!
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 17 . 5/22/2013