Reviews for Heroes Day
Kasamiraa chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That made me cry :(

At least she's carrying his child..That kind of made it better, haha.

Great story yet again!
Mai chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That was so moving. Im in tears. And the worst part? I ran out of tissues lol. But seriously, thanks for writing this :)
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
So sad *sniffle sniffle*

Really well written though,...but still saaad. How did he die? Was he being stupid again?
DannyPhanFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh so sad and Mar'i at the end made it okay though. Nice.
LionJustice chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was many things but I can only say one "thouching"

Once again I am in the presence of your wonderfull talent as a writer. I bowed to this story, nice work. (Though that's not enough to say about it)

Richard
HP4ME chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
incredible
The Great Leap of the Fall chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I just read this and I was sad. Oh Richard died, that's a disappointment but then you added in they were having their daughter together. I don't think I can say this is cute, because that isn't the right word, at all. However, I thought that this was well written and it touched the heart.
CRAZYcat chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO...?

someone did

beautiful!

-Cc
carrie chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
unbelievably poignent and sad. well done
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh my goodness, I read the summary and it made me sad, and then I read all of it and now I'm more sad.

I love it.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Damn. Trying to redefine the depths of the genre, are we? Got me choked up there at the end. I'd wondered, about a third of the way in, whether Mar'i would be included in this version, and if so, where she was, because she sure wasn't with Kori. Except I was wrong.

That was painfully beautiful, quietly violent (emotionally, that is) and I loved it all.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Why does everyone blame me?

And now I feel bad. Poor Starfire.

Wonderfully written as always, poingant and significant and tear worthy.

Thanks Airdrie. Needed to feel bad today _.

Cheers

Kry
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I really love the introspection and it the two little surprises at the end.

It was very good.