Reviews for The X Men Present: Jack and Jill
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
A very good, funny, happy place, Foxy! Great job! Loved that ending!

Oh, and I'm sorry that X isn't coming back; too bad, really. I enjoyed her performance, however reluctant it might have been.

You know, you are absolutely right. There is absolutely no Angel/X-23 fiction. And Angel/X-23 isn't exactly a bad paring, either. "Age has nothing to do with skill." I totally agree, X! Gee, Warren sure asks a looot of questions, doesn't he? And I love how his reactions compare to X's calm and nonchalant "Well, that was an experience." Haha! Ah, it's Monday; workday for Warren W! :) Pfft. As if I care." Eh, I guess that's fair. Ha! Rhymes! Good job... sorry, I love those things...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Artemis zodiac chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
"Is it even possible for a well to be made on a hill?" Warren asked. "Wells are drawn from ground water, and it would seem more difficult to build one up there, wouldn't it?"

A spring, water in its freshist state is found up hills, before they flow down and get contaminated
Echo Dancer chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
What a hoot! Had me laughing all the way through. Well done!
aecul chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was like, my favorite thing ever.

(IF SHE SHOWS UP IN SGIH THEN SHE AND ROGUE WOULD BE SISTERS! That is just too darn cute. I always thought Laura needed a sister. Anyways, that just occurred to me and I got excited. ;) )

"Then stop ruining this classic re-telling of a much loved children's story. That's what I'm supposed to do."

My favorite parts were the ending bit previous to where Laura runs off and the part where she shoves Warren off the hill.

Angel/X23 FTW.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love it! X-23/Angel is one I haven't seen much of... at all. :)

I was about to say that you spelled pail wrong when I noticed that it was a literary plot device- well, if this story had anything even resembling a plot-and decided not to say anything about it.

Monday. Crack Me Up. :)

Love that she walks away from the "tumble" without a scratch. So good.

I see that our lovely friend in black and red made an appearance. *waves to him* Hi Wade!
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I laughed all the way through, and continued laughing while writing this review. Hehehe. This was great!