Reviews for Well, This Is Awkward
Sheldon The Whale chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I was going through my old story favorites and damn I Laughed my ass off a second time XD
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Probably my fifth or sixth reading and I never get enough of it. *snicker* A teat-slappingly good read. Ten or fifteen music box-camera-telephone-phonograph-telescope-compass- vibrator-milking machines emphatically UP. *

Roturier (*if it doesn't go back down within four hours you might want to visit your local hospital for an emergency consultation.)
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
NO! UNDATAKER ALOOONE! Make grell nd will go fuck hm!
Andy chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
NOooooo Undertaker i'll be with you for the rest of eternity if you want I U! kinda weird story but i loved it! lol at claude XD
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
BRILLIANT! I know everyone ships them, but I just can't make myself ship Sebastian/Ciel... It's not the guy-guy thing, it's the age thing. You know? Excellent work, my friend.

Love from, The Obsessionist.
Laloncle chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
GJ it was awesome, i laughed like i was on crack LOL
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Lol that was a nice dose of hilarious to interrupt an otherwise boring day. I can just picture Sebastian awkwardly laughing, all alone in his room XD
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
HAHAHAHAHA *cough* AHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough choke hack* HAHAHAHAHA *dies*
TeresaJane chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I would have lmfao but people are asleep.. I seriously turned off That '70s Show to read this. That NEVER happens. I NEVER turn off That '70s Show...

I must say. You have talent.

Bahahahahahaha! You are awesome!

Coffee does that to me sometimes. I apologize.

One question: Where did you get all of the things that Sebastian said? And if you made them all up, you're a FREAKIN' GENIUS!
HellsTheTwerd chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I can't think of anything to say so I'll just favorite it XD
MidnightDreamSong chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Funniest fanfic ever
diamondkat12 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Absolutely hilarious.
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
' slap my tits and call me a whore'

that is the funniest line, if not story i have EVER read!

Zomg i was in stitches! Please, please write some more like this, i cannot get this stupid grin from my face! Loved it!

( straight to the top of fave list!)
promocat chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
LOL!
WHYTHEFUCKCANTIDELETEMyACCOUnt chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wait...it ended? Noooo that was soooooo funny! I almost got kicked off the computer for laughing to loud! Great story lol!.